Ringwood Meet?

juanchan

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I turn up for my first ever meet and I then do a dumb ass thing and reverse my lovely gunmetal facelift into a fence and then bend my door on a post!!!! Feel free to come out with the jokes like "it will polish out!" "DO THE OTHERSIDE TO MATCH" "Oh look, go faster dents!"I can take it, I feel such a plank! Anyways all the guys last night were great and a real big THANK YOU to Charlie for getting the door to close, Ace bloke. I didn't take any pics of it cos I was smoking cigs like there was no tomorrow,seeing as I have not told the boss/wife/lord vader . [sAD][/sAD] Still I have got my mate who is a bodyfitter/ sprayer that I am meeting tonight. I told him how bad it is and he thinks he can sort it WITHOUT ANY NEW PANALS!!! If he can do that by beating it out then he must have gone to the school of Paul Daniel's!!! Still its worth a shot and he has done work for me before and really is AAA+++. I will let you all know how it goes.

I turn up for my first ever meet and I then do a dumb ass thing and reverse my lovely gunmetal facelift into a fence and then bend my door on a post!!!! Feel free to come out with the jokes like "it will polish out!" "DO THE OTHERSIDE TO MATCH" "Oh look, go faster dents!"I can take it, I feel such a plank! Anyways all the guys last night were great and a real big THANK YOU to Charlie for getting the door to close, Ace bloke. I didn't take any pics of it cos I was smoking cigs like there was no tomorrow,seeing as I have not told the boss/wife/lord vader . [sAD][/sAD] Still I have got my mate who is a bodyfitter/ sprayer that I am meeting tonight. I told him how bad it is and he thinks he can sort it WITHOUT ANY NEW PANALS!!! If he can do that by beating it out then he must have gone to the school of Paul Daniel's!!! Still its worth a shot and he has done work for me before and really is AAA+++. I will let you all know how it goes.

nice "plank" pun ;)

Ooo, nightmare! :( I've always dreaded turning up at a meet and then driving into something due to the amount of pisstaking that would then occur! There was a video posted up ages ago of someone in the US at a Corvette meet I think it was who pulled out to leave in a convoy and spun it straight into a tree, at least it wasn't that bad!

I can attest that Charlie No.2 got considerable sympathy with just the right amount of gentle urine extraction...a credit to the southern chapter members. Charlie No.1 went above and beyond the call of duty by driving all the way back home and returning again with a universal spanner, at considerable expense in time and petrol (must have been gone at least five minutes).

Well after telling Lord Vader (THE wife) about the smashing time I had at Ringwood and me totally wrecking the joint, she was cool!:confused: I thought that I was gonna get :spank: :swear: :whip: :aggress: :bang::angry::boxing: from her but I was wrong. Anyways, she has phoned the insurance company and it will cost me £300 to put write where as my mate was £500. And yesterday he said that it should be ok, well thats not good enough for me!!!! So! I am gonna take the car to the repair company on Wednesday and it will be with them for 2 weeks. One done I swear to you all I will not harm another fence, fence post or gate!!!! WELL ALRIGHTY THEN!

Edited by Charlie Fett (see edit history)

the smashing time I had at Ringwood and me totally wrecking the joint, she was cool!:confused:

:D

Anyways, she has phoned the insurance company

How'd you manage that one?! I thought you were doing well with her not exploding, but that's one better :thumbs: :D

Hope there's no hassle sorting it out.

Nice pics bud. :) Didn't spot you pulling the mirror shot off. :D

Well after telling Lord Vader (THE wife) about the smashing time I had at Ringwood and me totally wrecking the joint, she was cool!:confused: I thought that I was gonna get :spank: :swear: :whip: :aggress: :bang::angry::boxing: from her but I was wrong. Anyways, she has phoned the insurance company and it will cost me £300 to put write where as my mate was £500. And yesterday he said that it should be ok, well thats not good enough for me!!!! So! I am gonna take the car to the repair company on Wednesday and it will be with them for 2 weeks. One done I swear to you all I will not harm another fence, fence post or gate!!!! WELL ALRIGHTY THEN!

Result. :D See you next meet mate. :)