Ringwood Meet?

juanchan

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, was indeed. Just realised I didn't introduce my mate to anyone though :rolleyes: He's a nice guy - lives in my building with his gf. I'm sure we'll persuade to get a Supe over a bike as well Ken :D

Good to meet MRX and Simbasupra too! Same time next month then? First Tuesday?

Good to meet MRX and Simbasupra too! Same time next month then? First Tuesday?

Nice to meet you too:d. I can be free most nights so not fussed.

Good to meet you guys last night! Looking forward to seeing those wheels on the motor Simba, they looked amazing! what sizes did you get?

Thanks they're 18x8.5" front 18x9.5" rear, will be on by the next meet. Hopefully will have some suspension sorted aswell, as i think it might sit a bit high.

Great to catch up and meet some new faces. Sorry couldn't stay too long. First Tuesday next month?

Me and Juanchan arrived a bit late, but had a quick look at your car, looked nice mate, look forward to seeing it a bit more next meet.

Thanks they're 18x8.5" front 18x9.5" rear, will be on by the next meet. Hopefully will have some suspension sorted aswell, as i think it might sit a bit high.

They looked pretty special dude! :thumbs: What are they again?

Me and Juanchan arrived a bit late, but had a quick look at your car, looked nice mate, look forward to seeing it a bit more next meet.

Yeah, sorry about that! I blame the car and it's MOT for making me late home from work! Shouldn't happen next time, I hope :)

You might be in luck. I'm putting mine back to stock soon. :)

• 2 weeks later...
No Ewen? Jive? JohnK? Simbasupra?

Oooops ... so despite you writing on my Facebook, I still managed to miss this :) Probably a good thing I did miss it as my tax had run out and would have got stopped! Car still off the road due to MOT failure on OS rear upper wishbone movement and OS rear caliper siezing :(

Still all those parts are now replaced thanks to a quick call to Jezz who had them in stock, now all I need is the bolt to the upper wishbone end and I can put it through a retest so should be there next month :)

Oooops ... so despite you writing on my Facebook, I still managed to miss this :) Probably a good thing I did miss it as my tax had run out and would have got stopped! Car still off the road due to MOT failure on OS rear upper wishbone movement and OS rear caliper siezing :(

Still all those parts are now replaced thanks to a quick call to Jezz who had them in stock, now all I need is the bolt to the upper wishbone end and I can put it through a retest so should be there next month :)

:D Be nice to catch up Bud.

Totally missed this...are we on for first Tuesday in July ?

Sounds good to me :)

I remember last year it was the other way round - I had no tax but you were urging me to bring the Supe anyway! :p

Be good to catch up dude :thumbs:

I remember last year it was the other way round - I had no tax but you were urging me to bring the Supe anyway! :p

Be good to catch up dude :thumbs:

Oooops ... did I? What an :idiot: i am :D

Has anyone posted this in the calendar for next month?