juanchan

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weather forecast for tonight?

I'm just about to have tea and then rush out and clean the car cos it's filthy! Which means it will deffo rain tonight :D

Juanchan, I'll wait around Ringwood services and convoy up with you if you want?

Weather forecast for tonight?

I'm just about to have tea and then rush out and clean the car cos it's filthy! Which means it will deffo rain tonight :D

Juanchan, I'll wait around Ringwood services and convoy up with you if you want?

Cool. PM me your number dude - I'm meeting Andy T and maybe Simbasupra at Airport Parkway, but we can detour through the services to collect you if you like :D

'er don't take the camera Rich. Mine's still covered in Hoylake sand. :(

It did rain this weekend. :innocent::D

Yep, mine was up in N Wales and the Wirral over the weekend too, hence it's filthy at the minute. If I can get the buckets out to her for a quick once over I will do! :)

7.30 at the station car park then? So prob meet Mark at Ringwood services at about 7.45 ish?

Yep, mine was up in N Wales and the Wirral over the weekend too, hence it's filthy at the minute. If I can get the buckets out to her for a quick once over I will do! :)

7.30 at the station car park then? So prob meet Mark at Ringwood services at about 7.45 ish?

Ok mate.

You went back up over this weekend then? Saw the white Supe last Tuesday I think, up close and personal. Sounds singled :D

Guy was pleasant and gave me a thumbs. Hope he joins up soon. :)

Ok mate.

You went back up over this weekend then? Saw the white Supe last Tuesday I think, up close and personal. Sounds singled :D

Guy was pleasant and gave me a thumbs. Hope he joins up soon. :)

Yeah, had a long weekend oop north and my parents had a big BBQ on Sat night for one of my mums colleagues who's retiring this summer.

My mum and sister are both on about 2 white Supes they've seen on the Wirral. One apparently seems to live just up the road from the adjacent boys and girls grammar schools and the other seems to reside at Clatterbridge Hospital most days. White seems to be the new black. The fashion will fade soon enough :D

See you in just over an hour. Doesn't leave much time for food and car cleaning....!

Car washed very quickly ... now I'm stuck with nothing to do, the misses and girls are out ... hmm tinternet ;)

Either wash your hands before leaving the house or come meet us at Airport Parkway dude ;)

Edit to add not had chance to wash the car, so she's filthy :(