Ringwood Meet?

juanchan

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ten Supras...not bad at all, and a 'Ringwood meet' record possibly.

As always, nice to put a face to new names.

Hope the drive home didnt feel too inadequate Den :D

Looking forward to next month, maybe even WSB2 will make it....I'm sure he'l get a warm hand on his entrance.

That was a pretty good turnout! Nice to catch up with everyone again. I'll give you a shout Steve as and when I know what's wrong with the aircon - cheers in advance dude!

Thanks to Andy and Mark for the run there and back as well :D:eyebrows:

Is a new thread needed for next months or will this one just be bumped again?

Great evening out fellas, two and half hours disappeared. :)

Some new people too, if we ever get WSB2 and Gatso down it's a dozen :D

Darn it, just remembered that I didn't ask you guys if a run down to the Brighton meet this month was do-able. I'lll get some details.

Back on topic. I didn't catch the names of our honorary non Supe but nice Corrado members :) Was nice meeting you folks. Car sounded lovely pulling out too.

See you next month :thumbs:

DSC00262 (Medium).JPG

DSC00261 (Medium).JPG

I didn't catch the names of our honorary non Supe but nice Corrado members :) Was nice meeting you folks. Car sounded lovely pulling out too.

See you next month :thumbs:

Sorry Andy, should have introduced you. Twas my son Kyle and his girlfriend.

Great to see everyone again and also those that I've never met, MRX, Simbasupra, Supra_Steve - anyone I've missed out sorry :)

Here's some of the pics that I took ... enjoy.

B'have's monster

MRX, Simbasupra and new joiner (soon)

Ewan with the marmite spoiler ;)

AndyT, Juanchan, Ewan

All except B'have

Supra_steve

Simbasupra new wheels ... sweet :)

MRX viperstriper

Obligatory spoiler shot :)

Hopefully catch up with you all next month :D

Has anyone seen hide or hair of Den since?

I hope we haven't scared him away. :)

He was last on here 10 mins ago according to his user profile, so I don't think we were too scary on Tuesday!

What were his comments about your car Ken? Didn't you take him for a quick blast up the road after he had a go in the Charliemobile? :D

Sorry Andy, should have introduced you. Twas my son Kyle and his girlfriend.

I thought there was some resemblance there. Nice lad. Nice girlfriend too although she did seem to hide behind Kyle when they first came over. Lol That didn't work. Hope they'll be there next month too. :)

Some good photos there guys! Here's my poor effort...

Those lamps are bright. :blink: Nice shot mate, cheers.

He was last on here 10 mins ago according to his user profile, so I don't think we were too scary on Tuesday!

What were his comments about your car Ken? Didn't you take him for a quick blast up the road after he had a go in the Charliemobile? :D

Poor Den fell out of Charlie's car. :) Hope you recover soon Den. See you next time.

Can't get why your motor pulls away so much more strongly Richie. :tongue: Hopefully after a darn good servicing mine'll be there or thereabouts. Quick car mate. ;)

Supra Steve... Couldn't get the name in my head. Sorry mate. Good luck in the new place too. Some nice jobs you've done on that car. :)

Edited by AndyT (see edit history)

Those lamps are bright. :blink: Nice shot mate, cheers.

The car park lights or your ultra bright headlights? ;) Did you say they were Hellfrauds-bought bulbs?

Can't get why your motor pulls away so much more strongly Richie. :tongue: Hopefully after a darn good servicing mine'll be there or thereabouts. Quick car mate. ;)

I've had the same when running alongside Gatso - I just couldn't keep up, despite having my foot to the floor. I honestly thought you hadn't put your foot down as we left that 50 limit :blink: To make you feel better, I've had a Rover 420 and a debadged Astra keep up with me to silly leptons in the past too :(

The car park lights or your ultra bright headlights? ;) Did you say they were Hellfrauds-bought bulbs?

I've had the same when running alongside Gatso - I just couldn't keep up, despite having my foot to the floor. I honestly thought you hadn't put your foot down as we left that 50 limit :blink: To make you feel better, I've had a Rover 420 and a debadged Astra keep up with me to silly leptons in the past too :(

Cack. :blink: I gotta get dynoed. Although there are silly tunes available for both those.

Yep they are the super bright SB HB3. Expensive in 'frauds £20 each. . You'll be able to get 'em cheaper. Your's are HB4 :)

Ive been on call and I must make it to a meet this year :(

however it looks like i will be on call first weekend of next month.

Good job the meet's on a Tuesday then, eh James? :)

Rich, Den said that even my stock Supra was "faster than just about anything else on the road" so I guess he wasn't disappointed. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SiR Shizzle

Mind if I pop along to the next one, really want a Supra and don't know anybody who's ever owned one.

Be nice to ask a few questions, things to look for etc, before I go get one.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...