Ringwood Meet?

juanchan

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmmmm. I'm torn...... I've just been invited to a rather awesome sounding evening tonight involving, and I quote, "poker, cheese, crackers, wine and moustaches" for a good mates birthday. I'm off to AFR Tuning in a fortnight, so I'll be able to get a Supra-meet fix then. Decisions decisions....

Gotta agree. A good meet. :)

Nice to meet you Brian and the Mrs DB of course. :)

Welcome Matt, Bondj700. :) Good to meet you bud. Check out the AFR open day thread for a major weekend bash in a couple of weeks mate.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=155799&highlight=afr+open+day

Thanks for the lack of drama this time Charlie. :D Car looks stunning again mate. I'd be very chuffed at that work + 3 year guarantee. Cracking deal bud.

Thanks chaps for a great meet, as Andy said no drama this time on my side. Great to meet Brian and his Mrs and of course a HUGE welcome to Matt.

I will be posting the details of the bodyshop who did a wicked job on my car and let me say that all their work comes with a 3 year guarantee, which is better than a kick in the nuts!

See ya all later :eyebrows:

Guest bondj700

Really enjoyed my first meet Tue night thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Will try and make the AFR open day

Fitted the new headunit myself yesterday. Had the the whole dash off very scary but all works fine thanks to the guide on here

Really enjoyed my first meet Tue night thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Will try and make the AFR open day

Fitted the new headunit myself yesterday. Had the the whole dash off very scary but all works fine thanks to the guide on here

Nice one Matt. Hope you can get there. Could be a little convoy going.

1. AndyT - work permitting.

2. Juanchan -

3. ...........

1. AndyT - work permitting.

2. Juanchan -

3. Charlie Fett

I'll start another thread if there isn't one already :)

You guys hoping to get on the dyno then? :D

Too right. Matt is doing a good price I believe. :D If it goes pop it's in a good place. :D

Also Matt has assured me autos are no probs. I think the only problem will be getting all the cars done. Don't know what the order is yet. :(

Too right. Matt is doing a good price I believe. :D If it goes pop it's in a good place. :D

Also Matt has assured me autos are no probs. I think the only problem will be getting all the cars done. Don't know what the order is yet. :(

:D

It'd be interesting to see if there is much difference between our cars dude, given the way mine seems to leap off the line :) Hopefully there'll be space for us stock TT's :D

:D

It'd be interesting to see if there is much difference between our cars dude, given the way mine seems to leap off the line :) Hopefully there'll be space for us stock TT's :D

Missed ya Tuesday bud. It would've been perfect, all TT's Tuesday. Well until Matt ruined it at 10 pm by bringing his NA :D

Took that long to get there from Totton. :taped::D

Joshing Matt. :D

Missed ya Tuesday bud. It would've been perfect, all TT's Tuesday. Well until Matt ruined it at 10 pm by bringing his NA :D

:lol:

I was ready and up for Tuesday evening, until I got a text about 3pm inviting me to the cheese-crackers-beer-wine-poker-athon. A birthday comes but once a year :D

Guest bondj700

:lol::lol:

:lol:

Got blown away by an BMW (Must have been modded :D) the other night so i think a TT conversion might be in order sooner rather than later .......... :D

• 6 months later...