The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new bumper pics (again)

gaz1

:dit is mate:d

I thought it was, but I didn't want to say "TS FTW" just in case I was wrong :)

The other one is too "busy" - too much going on and it ruins the sleek, smooth lines of the Supra IMO.

I'm sure either one will look good on your car though ;)

Guest CoolsBlue

even though the top secret looks better, i personally think that the do luck suits better, nice show colour nice skirts, spoiler and rims, looks sweet, maybe small abflug eyelids to finish the front of? or a side mounted number plate?

Gaz coiuld you not of found somewhere better than Asda's to take your pic :D

nope still have it mate

:D evry little helps:p

I think you'l find that "Every Little Helps" is Tesco's motto not Asda's!

Oh and Do-Luck is nicer!

cant decide tbh, i love both. My preference seems to be for the latter of the 2.

look forward to seeing it in person as those pics make the bumper appear off colour. (i do feel thats just because of the angles though).

A different pic would help me make my mind up 100% :)

cant decide tbh, i love both. My preference seems to be for the latter of the 2.

look forward to seeing it in person as those pics make the bumper appear off colour. (i do feel thats just because of the angles though).

A different pic would help me make my mind up 100% :)

100% agree

The car looks great, the bottom pic of the bumpers looks better but the 'GAZ' plate? I'm sorry, really sorry but it doesn't look right. A couple I know round the corner called Gary and Karen have they have an Indianapolis spec Jag and a Ford KA, guess what their plates say? Yes.... Gaz **** and KAZ ****.

do luck for me too. if you're unsure, i can drive the car around for you to see it with each bumper fitted :D

or even better i can drive the car around for a week with one fitted, then a week with the other fitted - just to gauge public reaction mind :D