The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Helicotper/supra Photoshoot!!!!

Guest SOUPRAMAN

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wahooo i need to get a pic of a helicopter

Off you go then... I'm looking forward to your pics of a helicopter being flown next to your Supra.

as others have said i thought it was a pic of his supra and the owner doing something that was good as he said "i was sat in it all the time" so like others thought it would be a good set of pics of the supra from the helicopter

Looks like you got it wrong then... like so many other things.

Have you ever seen any home snaps of a nice Supra with a helicopter? Not the sort of thing you tend to get on here that often, hence the fact it's interesting to a few people.

But not you... because you take pictures from inside your helicopter don't you...

but no it wasnt mr michael or is it micheal ? coz i have never read a bloke bitching so much in my life ;)

dummy and spit lmao

At what point do you see me spitting a dummy you belmqueef?

Oh and I think you are wanting to call me "Michelle" in order to make your amusing comment about bitching, have another go when your carer wheels you back up with the head wand.

Guest mattsupra
Jeez you're hard to please, if you don't like the pics just say so & leave it.

not at all i did say good pics but why was it done?

i meant was it for an advert or something not being rude

michael took it the wrong way as usual and when i bit back he didnt like it as he is used to being on top (like girls do) hehe ;)

i think there a good and different thing to do just not sure why it was done

i think the pic where the chopper is infront of it is the best one especially being black

Guest mattsupra
Off you go then... I'm looking forward to your pics of a helicopter being flown next to your Supra.

Looks like you got it wrong then... like so many other things.

Have you ever seen any home snaps of a nice Supra with a helicopter? Not the sort of thing you tend to get on here that often, hence the fact it's interesting to a few people.

But not you... because you take pictures from inside your helicopter don't you...

At what point do you see me spitting a dummy you belmqueef?

Oh and I think you are wanting to call me "Michelle" in order to make your amusing comment about bitching, have another go when your carer wheels you back up with the head wand.

sory michael you got it wrong "again"

i was wondering if it was done for an advert or something as just said not to be bitchy at all

hence me asking "why was it done"

Guest mattsupra

yep it was all my fault

i guess i will have to make it clearer for you as it always and only seems to be you that i get it wrong for michael

i do appolagise and back to the thread ;)

Very original, looks like a fun day :)

:yeahthat:

Certainly an original idea and makes for quite a cool picture. Would have love to seen some shots from the 'copter too :D

Maybe we can convince Jonty to bring his helicopter to one of the events :D some aeriel shots would look great!

Guest mattsupra

Can we get a picture of that?..;)

now that would be more hassle than the helicopter n supra pic lmao

it would be easier to get the whole england squad together n sign a football lmao ;)

Guest SOUPRAMAN

Wow. Didn't mean to cause such a buzz:D Ok yeah we did. It was just an idea we had Sat. morning. No magazine shoot. Unless you know of one that's interested;) The debris was wet down w/ the sprinklers so my paint wouldn't get sandblasted. You guys can use them for your pc wallpaper just paypal me 1000USD. J/K I don't care go ahead. The pics came out pretty decent. We'll try to get some from the sky, and maybe video next time. Thank you all for your kind words and if we do something in the future I'll keep you posted. Take care,

Jon