The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dean's update from Phoenix

tooquicktostop

Im working in surrey today Dean so if Mark is still around when i finish i will pop in and get it ready for running in.

Just the MOT to get done tomorrow and then jap show is still on.

:thumbs:

Ryan

Ryan

I really appreciate your help so far, I know Mark was having some issues with a cable and he does not like mapping anything as you know, I am not going to get over to pick it up unfortunatly due to work commitments all day today and Saturday

Edited by tooquicktostop (see edit history)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not get the base map done as planned as the lap top did not have the right cable or something, the car needs the fans mapping in also as well as an engine map tweak

Mark's laptop doesnt have a serial port....so in order to connect to the AEM I told him that he needs a USB > Serial adapter.

Car now base mapped (thanks RyanG), MOT'd, taxed and running very well indeed! :D

Picking up Saturday morning then 1000 miles of run in to do before water injection is connected and the NOS tapped in then the mapping starts :eyebrows:

Car will also be going in Monday for a full paint detail as it has been in the garage for 11 months !, pictures will follow that process through

Car now base mapped (thanks RyanG), MOT'd, taxed and running very well indeed! :D

Picking up Saturday morning then 1000 miles of run in to do before water injection is connected and the NOS tapped in then the mapping starts :eyebrows:

Car will also be going in Monday for a full paint detail as it has been in the garage for 11 months !, pictures will follow that process through

Thats great news Dean lol!

Bet you cant wait to get her fully running!

So close now Dean... I think the poor ol' NA will be neglected for a while soon.

LOL, the poor old NA goes into Pheonix for a full service Saturday, and I have just come back from picking up a set of stock alloys from Supragirlie (thanks again) in it for a set of Mickey T's drag tyres for the single :eyebrows: