The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dean's update from Phoenix

tooquicktostop

Hehe. Too impatient! :D

Be careful with those injectors mate. I've got them, and as Ryan and I have found they're a pig to control at the low duty cycles you get at idle. I've been running mine with an AEM and the stock resistor pack to sort the impedance out. When my engine goes back in, I'm junking the stock resistor pack and using a peak and hold injector driver. Might be worth bearing in mind if you're going with the AEM.....

Best of luck!

I have taken advice from Ryan on these, I have a Heckler made resistor pack and AEM, will see how they perform soon enough :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Reaver_

Car is looking great mate. can't wait to see it at some of the shows over the summer.

Its given me something to aim for too, after i've seen off the last of my teething problems :)

May need a few more years before the missus lets me spend what you have on the car though lol

• 5 weeks later...
What happened mate?

Did not get the base map done as planned as the lap top did not have the right cable or something, the car needs the fans mapping in also as well as an engine map tweak

The car then needs an MOT and tax and................. oh yes the heater matrix has popped so we have had to bypass that, all in all I have run out of time to get this done as I am working until Sat night

bloody thing will be up for sale if its not careful :innocent:

Did not get the base map done as planned as the lap top did not have the right cable or something, the car needs the fans mapping in also as well as an engine map tweak

The car then needs an MOT and tax and................. oh yes the heater matrix has popped so we have had to bypass that, all in all I have run out of time to get this done as I am working until Sat night

bloody thing will be up for sale if its not careful :innocent:

Sorry to hear about all these faults mate so will see ou in the N/a Sunday at Toddington :( & hopefully will be all ready for next meet at the Ace Cafe Mid Summer Supra only night Tuesday 22nd July