JDP supra 1180bhp so i hear?

JamieP

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No that's a joke, which the whole forum will understand apart from you it seems, about TurboFit...where that car came from.

no i understand full well where you were coming from, because i had said broomstick in my dump valve pipe. That was also a joke, which the whole forum will understand apart from you it seems

no i understand full well where you were coming from, because i had said broomstick in my dump valve pipe. That was also a joke, which the whole forum will understand apart from you it seems

:blink: means confused/bermused.

:p etc would have indicated that you were messing about.

Ah ok, I just noticed you had been talking to Gregg so assumed it was his, does Gregg still run his car ?

Nah he dont have anything to do with all that anymore, he is back in IT now, i never asked him what happened to his car.

Les's supra is blue and it had a photoshoot for Redline the other week, so look out in there for it. The yellow one is their race car but doesnt currently have an engine in it, but they have some interesting plans.... I am also pretty sure that Les's road car is going from a 3.2 to a 3.4 stroker..... I can try and find out the spec for you, as long as i dont get shot down to speaking to ppl from JDP

Les's supra is blue and it had a photoshoot for Redline the other week, so look out in there for it. The yellow one is their race car but doesnt currently have an engine in it, but they have some interesting plans.... I am also pretty sure that Les's road car is going from a 3.2 to a 3.4 stroker..... I can try and find out the spec for you, as long as i dont get shot down to speaking to ppl from JDP

So it has a 3.2 stroker now? Jun? do you know what turbo it has?

i think someone said HKS stroker kit, but im not sure tbh and i'll find out what turbo its running, but its big i know that much lol. Im pretty sure it will be at the Jap Show on the ukstreetcars stand, so u can all have a look then. And i'll find out what turbo its running, but like i said, its in Redline next month, so should give a spec i guess

i think someone said HKS stroker kit, but im not sure tbh and i'll find out what turbo its running, but its big i know that much lol. Im pretty sure it will be at the Jap Show on the ukstreetcars stand, so u can all have a look then. And i'll find out what turbo its running, but like i said, its in Redline next month, so should give a spec i guess

i know this is mad but im sure gregg told me its a gt45.i took my quad down to have a mot done and the two supras are there

i know this is mad but im sure gregg told me its a gt45.i took my quad down to have a mot done and the two supras are there

As in a ebay gt45? cant see one of them doing that sort of power, saying that the DJ craig car did well on one.

hello jamie havent seen you for time,

the figures seem to vary from different people you talk to,

the car is a lot of fun but only running 1000bhp,the reliability issues are the usual oil pump cracking and keep spitting out front oil seals,apart from that it is really reliable,the car eventually will be alot bigger as i have got the hks 3.4 stroker kit which i am waiting to re house in to another block as it was bored wrong by the engineers they bored number 2 cylinder 5 thou to big,so just waiting for another block