The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time Attack 2008 complete with Auto tuner Show @ Brands Hatch Sunday 10th August 2008

lui

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

watchout for the rush ... :drown:

Maybe we should put a little stand up outside the back of our pit garage :stickpoke:

We won't be allowed in the pits will we?

Can we not still get a stand for about 20 cars?

It looks like there will still be a few of us going.

If you guys want a stand then I would drop Lui a PM. I would offer to help but Lui was dealing with it and im in the middle of moving house so dont have the time. If another stand is sorted then payment are going to have to be in quick, done of this faffing around saying you will go and not paying.

i will defo be going and would like there still to be a club stand i went last year be a shame if there wasnt a club stand, so lets see if we can sort something out guys, but you will to pm me because i dont get to get on the internet alot

i will defo be going and would like there still to be a club stand i went last year be a shame if there wasnt a club stand, so lets see if we can sort something out guys, but you will to pm me because i dont get to get on the internet alot

How you going to read your PMs if you're not on the internet? :)

I agree....

Has anyone contacted Lui ? :)

Trouble is for when i was going to get a club stand the organisers wanted there proposal form filled in & fully paid up by mid July & that never seemed to happen at that time with 13 only listed & only 4 paid !!!! with these sort of events & having club stands pre booked is no good for me on a last minute wonder I gave all of you loads of chances to make this happen & it never did I reckon it's very doubtful with only a couple of weeks to go but I tried & never happened so unfortunately out of my hands now sorry

Edited by lui (see edit history)

Trouble is for when i was going to get a club stand the organisers wanted there proposal form filled in & fully paid up by mid July & that never seemed to happen at that time with 13 only listed & only 4 paid !!!! with these sort of events & having club stands pre booked is no good for me on a last minute wonder I gave all of you loads of chances to make this happen & it never did I reckon it's very doubtful with only a couple of weeks to go but I tried & never happened so unfortunately out of my hands now sorry

Thats more than understandable, How about we meet up and have a mini convoy to brands. That way we can all park in the public parking area together.

:(

I tried & never happened so unfortunately out of my hands now sorry

Pitty it never got off the ground, cheers lui for trying though mate.

I'll still be there, will keep an eye on here if anyone is up for meeting up to drive down as a group.. trouble is i am not far from brans (5/10 min) so may not be worth it for me, dependent on time and place I may go the long way round so we can turn up in a show of force!...

Paul, are the pit lanes going to be open like last year?

Pitty it never got off the ground, cheers lui for trying though mate.

I'll still be there, will keep an eye on here if anyone is up for meeting up to drive down as a group.. trouble is i am not far from brans (5/10 min) so may not be worth it for me, dependent on time and place I may go the long way round so we can turn up in a show of force!...

Paul, are the pit lanes going to be open like last year?

No idea mate, we dont get told anything until the last minute!