The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time Attack 2008 complete with Auto tuner Show @ Brands Hatch Sunday 10th August 2008

lui

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure where everyone is coming from, But Bluewater is fine with me. I live so close I was going to meet everyone @ brands, But with all this entry malarkee I think everyone arriving at the same time might help.

So how many actual supras are attending?:)

It really does look like a supra, Promise.

On the wonderful, Brilliant, Superb, N/A 2JZ the manifold comes out about four - five inches before the 1st cat is joined. I've got a nice big crack right below the join to the cat. So basically the zorst gases are coming straight out the engine straight out a crack. :(

Its ok on idle:blink:

Im unsure where that is, But you really can't beat a donalds brekky early in the morning.

I wonder if the bluewater security are awake at that time, Don't think there is anything they can do, We won't be there long and its not like we will be a threat to the general public as it won't be open.

(:eyebrows:I do love a massive empty car park whilst in the supra :eyebrows:)

Can I order a two double sasage and egg mc muffin meals. One with coffee one with orange juice. Cheers mate. Will sort the cash out when you get too bluewater.
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

Cheeky Git! That will be £30 please. The extra weight in the car, extra petrol and all that! :p

Well i've got my ticket sorted, see you guy's there.

Weather forcast for Sunday doesn't look too good, hope they're wrong!

Just took a look myself as i'm going to be out all sat riding. Does not look special, Guess everyone will be extra sidways...:(

Tomorrow Thursday at 4PM is your last chance to pre-book your tickets & get space on club stand

cheers Lui

!!! Ok all now have club stand back !!!

!!! I have pre booked 20 club stand places for all those that have advance tickets !!!

Any one else wanting to come along & join in NOW CALL either Kieth or Abbie at AUTO TUNER LIVE PROMOTIONS DIRECT on 01775768661 ext 224 & pre book your tickets.

!!! DEADLINE FOR THIS IS 4PM THURSDAY 7TH AUGUST !!!

They will then extend club stand to required amount going

ALL GOING NOW SEE ONE OF THE LIVE PROMOTION TEAM AT MAIN GATES TO GAIN OR SHOW WHERE TO GO TO CLUB STAND

!!! ALL NEED TO BE / GET THERE BEFORE 9AM TO GET ON CLUB STAND !!!

Late call but got there in the end

Cheers Lui

I will be keeping this heading live on all pages to give everyone chance to see it cheers Lui

List of members going so far:

01. Lui (if not away on hols)

02. Trig

03. Paul372

04. Missile

05. TyranoSupraRex

06. Monkey3

07. Supra_surj

08. mellonman

09. supraturbochris (one driver and one passenger ticket)

10. IDO

11. Daman C

12. Grahamc x2 (maybe x4)