The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time Attack 2008 complete with Auto tuner Show @ Brands Hatch Sunday 10th August 2008

lui

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks custom. Lets the hot air out... You need to sit on it !

Still looks a very nice car.....

It does let the hot air out. You can see how much actually comes out now and it's quite scary how hot it gets under there. I've pushed it down as much as it'll go, and taped up the few broken pieces on the front bumper so it doesn't look horrendous.

Cheers for the compliment :)

I haven't driven at speed since the crash but GVN had a look at it and they reckoned it was okay. (I still won't be doing any fast driving). The bumper is trapping the bonnet down as well as the clasp that is still in place... Should be okay until I have it repaired. Just waiting for the parts and It'll be done. I hate having a "broken nose"...

Just call me Miss Daisy!

I haven't driven at speed since the crash but GVN had a look at it and they reckoned it was okay. (I still won't be doing any fast driving). The bumper is trapping the bonnet down as well as the clasp that is still in place... Should be okay until I have it repaired. Just waiting for the parts and It'll be done. I hate having a "broken nose"...

Just call me Miss Daisy!

Just say it happened on the way to the show :eyebrows:

(it doesn't help but it eases the 'looks')

We could write 'ouch' on it as well... give it that 'featured' look!

also, ducktape makes an incident look so cool and gives the 'race' look - trust me - we've used enough of it this year!

Hows your dent? :D

Me ???

All fixed. Came back from the bodyshop sunday. Very happy indeed. Chap from the bodyshop used to go to my secondary school. So he does amazing mates rates...:)

Exhaust still blowing. Garage is taking the pi$$ boaring out this 1st cat....

hi lui, i ve got my tickets but do we need to print off something to say that we are on the supra club stand to get in because last time we had to cheers mate

Been told by Kieth all that are going now see one of the live promotion team at main gates to gain or show where to go to club stand

!!! All need to be / get there before 9am to get on club stand !!!