The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for Cars for Photo/Video Shoots!

Guest Chris Rocks

Guest Chris Rocks

Christ guys cant a fella go to sleep! Of course im coming bak lol! Dont think spent 2 hours battling with you guys to give up did ya?

and arrgggh! i have about a million replies PM's, emails this morning to chase up so please bear with me. while i try to figure out whos sent what!

I allready have a couple of very nice supras, that are interested TRig for one, and he has been given additional info, which he seems happy with! (dont say on here tho PLEASE!) As well as a couple of GTR's, probably looking for 12 cars total from all marques.

Will probably only need 3 supras max, so looking for the best examples that are available near to the midlands (unless travel aint an issue for u) that are available in late may & throughout june. So you've got plenty of notice.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Christ guys cant a fella go to sleep! Of course im coming bak lol! Dont think spent 2 hours battling with you guys to give up did ya?

and arrgggh! i have about a million replies PM's, emails this morning to chase up so please bear with me. while i try to figure out whos sent what!

I allready have a couple of very nice supras, that are interested TRig for one, and he has been given additional info, which he seems happy with! (dont say on here tho PLEASE!) As well as a couple of GTR's, probably looking for 12 cars total from all marques.

Will probably only need 3 supras max, so looking for the best examples that are available near to the midlands (unless travel aint an issue for u) that are available in late may & throughout june. So you've got plenty of notice.

Chris, I have emailed you by the way ;) but just to say I was sat here thining I know your name, I recognise your name, but thought it cant be from the board as your join date is this month, so thought I was seriously on one, but someone has just pointed out where you're from and I remember now....I wont say though, this lot are giving you a hard time already lol, without knowing that as well.......;)

Good to see an old name again though, hows the car, candy apple red wasnt it or very similar....?

Guest mattsupra

well ive sent you an email chris about it and my supra is mint

just had a full £3500 re spray so not a mark on her

but hey if it aint good enough for what you need np and good luck with it all

np travelling but no good on wednesdays or saturdays as got my daughter then

matt

Thank god for that JB, Supradoopa, you need to give it up mate.........your having a discussion thats not even there. If you have a car and are interested, email the guy, then you'll find out what its all about, he has no reason to tell us lot straight away and blow his article out in the open.....

Email sent....;)

Give what up exactly? All I asked for was some previous work :rolleyes: If i've come across too harshly then I apologise for that. Hope it goes well for you Chris, sure got some stunning cars already ;)

Give what up exactly? All I asked for was some previous work :rolleyes: If i've come across too harshly then I apologise for that. Hope it goes well for you Chris, sure got some stunning cars already ;)

Nothing mate ;) Its really not worth this with me and you.......just thought if the chap wanted to keep it under raps then thats his prerogative :innocent: :cool:

Guest Chris Rocks

I might be interested in the BMW actually its gotta look £££ tho!

I have replied to many emails and responded to cars on here that i think are up to the job so check ur mail guys.

Can any new interested parties pls email me at [email protected] with ONE pic (best) and your name so i can organise some sort of file for everyone! as this is turning into much more of a task than i thought!

Oh and the guys posting bangers, funny but not helpful, grow up! Admin's thanks for your support.

Guest Chris Rocks

PPL please stop pm'ing me!! email pls!

I can see where your coming from re voting, as i'd say the same if someone was looking for a GT-Four. However its not practical in this case, as whos to say the owner of the voted car would be happy with the end use? or they may not be prepared to travel which is why i am doing it this way.

As stated the full story will be uncovered including the website that its will be used for when the shoot is arranged. Hell once the shoots are completed i'll come back, say thanks and advertise the site if you like? any traffic we get is a bonus.

PPL please stop pm'ing me!! email pls!

I can see where your coming from re voting, as i'd say the same if someone was looking for a GT-Four. However its not practical in this case, as whos to say the owner of the voted car would be happy with the end use? or they may not be prepared to travel which is why i am doing it this way.

As stated the full story will be uncovered including the website that its will be used for when the shoot is arranged. Hell once the shoots are completed i'll come back, say thanks and advertise the site if you like? any traffic we get is a bonus.

That'll be good dude, keep us posted ;)