The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for Cars for Photo/Video Shoots!

Guest Chris Rocks

Guest Chris Rocks

Tbh guys im not sure why that would be needed. As said the intentions would be perfectly clear to any interested parties, to make their own decision! I would simply rather it not be public knowledge at this stage.

You gotta remember guys, im not some arsehole thats just been told by the boss to go pretend to get in a scene to get some props! Im a Jap car owner myself for over 2 years been to JAE twice, Santa pod, Japfest the lot! One of my mates is even a member on ere! So im not sure why im getting put in the crosshairs so much?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What about those of us that like to keep our cars standardish with subtle mods to improve the look of an already stunning car. No one ever has bikini clad chicks draped over ours :tongue:

I'm going to start my own monthly magazine "Standard(ish) car monthly"

http://www.jwwebdev.co.uk/Supra/Respray/16.jpg

plug over>

:D

Can i be in it? I have a couple of dildos the girls can use... :p

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v199/118/96/796820653/n796820653_2447070_8421.jpg

Tbh guys im not sure why that would be needed. As said the intentions would be perfectly clear to any interested parties, to make their own decision! I would simply rather it not be public knowledge at this stage.

You gotta remember guys, im not some arsehole thats just been told by the boss to go pretend to get in a scene to get some props! Im a Jap car owner myself for over 2 years been to JAE twice, Santa pod, Japfest the lot! One of my mates is even a member on ere! So im not sure why im getting put in the crosshairs so much?

To be honest mate its easy...we have had a fair few trolls in the past.

Guest Chris Rocks

Why would members minds need to be put at rest i simply dont understand that? if they are not interested?

I can see what your saying RE trolls mind...

As allready stated I am STAFF and MODERATER on http://www.gt4oc.net/forums/ My Username is VINDZ feel free to check me out!

If you work for a top video company then surely you wouldn't mind putting up some work that you have done. When I take model portraits, or commercial photos I always show my portfolio which puts people's minds at rest and shows them an insight into what they will be getting in the final product and at the end of the day what they pay me for :)

I'm not trying to be arsey just thought the whole thread is a bit blunt your not really advertising your company fully, but that's my opinion though. :p

Guest Chris Rocks

rofl mate!

Thought i'd post this, shame you cant see the bpu tt 6 spd i just overtook! lol

edit: posted before reading the above replying....

lol where the hell did you come from baz?

Its my job to get around the forums, I'm trying to get this lot to stop polishing their soups and drive them hard in the Toyota sprint series, but it seems they prefer their polish to their racing overalls:rolleyes:

:D:d:d

Guest Chris Rocks
If you work for a top video company then surely you wouldn't mind putting up some work that you have done. When I take model portraits, or commercial photos I always show my portfolio which puts people's minds at rest and shows them an insight into what they will be getting in the final product and at the end of the day what they pay me for :)

I'm not trying to be arsey just thought the whole thread is a bit blunt your not really advertising your company fully, but that's my opinion though. :p

Im doing exactly as you say tho, but its only info that will be given to interested parties! (i dont know how many times i'll have to type this!)

Also i could see ur point if you wanted to ADVERTISE your photography business, as you would have PAYING customers for your product, this product is free with paid expenses!

Guest Chris Rocks
thats what I thought, not only has he got the wrong idea about this club but now he's lieing to us as well :D

Was only joking boys, there were no supras on track at all, all day really, dont know why :D

Im doing exactly as you say tho, but its only info that will be given to interested parties! (i dont know how many times i'll have to type this!)

Also i could see ur point if you wanted to ADVERTISE your photography business, as you would have PAYING customers for your product, this product is free with paid expenses!

Fair enough mate just thought it would help to bring in a few more people if they saw your work before hand, that's if you have any that is. :)

Oh might need to pay your membership soon aswell ;)

Guest Chris Rocks

You kno this thing that we're typing on, its called the internet!! Theres lots of media out there on the internet... thats all i b saying!

RE membership: is there a trial period duration then? Could probably pay it if i get at least one car to use lol! without being hounded off the forum first.

You kno this thing that we're typing on, its called the internet!! Theres lots of media out there on the internet... thats all i b saying!

RE membership: is there a trial period duration then? Could probably pay it if i get at least one car to use lol! without being hounded off the forum first.

you've got 40 posts...no time period.

I'll put a tenner on you're hounded off first :D