JimC

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
bump for the wknd!

Hi Jim, Great example ... but I think in the current car market your Supra is worth more around £11k ... asking £13.5k could be a little too high ... :(

e.g. http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/657039.htm (not a VVTi)

or http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/675239.htm (VVTi)

I know the specs are different, but the market is real bad at the moment. Fuel & VED = Loooow prices to sell.

Dont want to pee you off, but just thought I should speak up.

Hi Jim, Great example ... but I think in the current car market your Supra is worth more around £11k ... asking £13.5k could be a little too high ... :(

e.g. http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/657039.htm (not a VVTi)

or http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/675239.htm (VVTi)

I know the specs are different, but the market is real bad at the moment. Fuel & VED = Loooow prices to sell.

Dont want to pee you off, but just thought I should speak up.

No worries mate.

I won't be selling at anything less than 13.5k. Not a chance.

It is likely to go abroad which is fine by me.

To be honest, I'm slowly turning to keeping it anyway! Its too good to go!:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

really strange

i gave him a call yesterday. nice and friendly person.

gave him my email adress, and he wrote me if i have any questions about this car etc.

i did send him my killer questions list and didnt get any answer till today.

maybe he is using this nice and cheap car as a trap for german supra buyers....

just to clarify guys, as most of you will know, THIS IS MY CAR! I have had it for sale for some time now, and a guy emailed me the pother day to tell me somone else was using my photos!!!

I emailed the guy from his email link on PH him and told him to sort it out and basically the guy is a cock!!!He doesnt know what he's talking about and I'm guessing he doesn't even have a supe! God knows what he's playing at!

Sorry for any confusion, but if anyone is interested in the car, just pm me.

I've also contacted PH and let them know whats going on.

Cheers

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
I would insist on receiving a deposit from the buyer and that should filter out the time wasters.

Personally I would have allowed bidding aswell starting at maybe £12,000 or a little more.

Yeah, thats a fair point.

The deposit is a must i guess!

Cheers buddy

I'v sold a few cars on ebay now and to be honest all have went ok...but dont take this the wrong way but i will be amazed if you get 13k on ebay...simply because everyone is after a bargin or a crazy low price...i aint saying your car's not worth your asking price but i dont know many supras now that would bring 13k :(....just my opinion folks

I'v sold a few cars on ebay now and to be honest all have went ok...but dont take this the wrong way but i will be amazed if you get 13k on ebay...simply because everyone is after a bargin or a crazy low price...i aint saying your car's not worth your asking price but i dont know many supras now that would bring 13k :(....just my opinion folks

Yeah, i understand what you're saying, but there is one main difference...I'm not selling the car because i need to, i just fancy a change ;) . If the right price doesnt come, i wont sell. If i was in need of the money and a desperate sale, i'd have it up for somehwere around 11k to refelect the current market situation.

Oh well....we'll see what happens i guess.

Cheers again bud

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.