The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Worth buying?

sooper-supra

How insect minded is MONKEYmark. I thought we were all part of the same club. Yeh, maybe us N/A owners might have thought about the T/T at some point in time. Maybe everyone here would much prefer to have the T/T but it's a case of choice and money so please don't knock us ........ SO ANGRY ....... :flame Dev

LOL!! whats with all the :respekt: smilies ben!?!?!?!

I think he was just saying it to wind everyone up! As many people who have driven both have said- you can actually drive faster from A-B in an N/A in moderate road conditions (and lets be honest - british roads are rarely dry and clean!!) oooooooh was that the back end???? bugger!!

the only thing that stops me from going fast in a tt is.............the traction control :(

kills the power after the back end has kicked out and back in - what a woeful piece of japanese engineering

agreed, first thing i do everytime i get in is switch if off, one thing i miss about my old manual car was that you could just take out the fuse to save me this hassle!

As for the old NA v TT thing well imo they are just as much fun in isolation and rwd is the most important thing, but if you get off on putting the odd new expensive sports car in its place the TT is the one for you.........

LMAO

i new it would get a reaction. i was only messing. hehehe my net went down last night and went out for the night. so did not reply sooner. lets have a BIG love for all the N/A people :hug: :hug: :hug:

like the simply red song "if you dont know me by now you will never know me" :friday:

you dont need turbos to have fun in a car with rwd action. i know how sensitive people can get over cars. so dont go stringing me up at a meet :D

have fun

xxxxx

xxxx

xxx

xx

x

• 1 month later...
Guest Rays the roof
.......and some fake NOS bottles in boot like rays the roof has got.

Ain't nowt in my car that is fake. Well except maybe my tan and blonde highlights - LOL!!

Bet you support Leeds United too!

PMSL.... :tongue:

Monkey you are funny mate...

Can I start this all over again by saying you should not have an OTT kit on any Soop but a Big Single running Beastie???? Now that's what a real fast car is...

*** That should upset just about everyone on the board except a few ***

:fight: :eyebrows: :D