The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is it with little kids and supras?

The Raven

There are a few kids that are always around the corner from me when I come home. They always give the :thumbs: and shoot how nice the car is, every now and then I give the throttle a blat and put it a bit sideways for them, which always gets a big shout and cheer.

I guess I shouldn't mislead the youth of today like that:d

i had some German guy try to say something to me today at the petrol station, little did he know the reason i was laughing was becasue he was wearing leather pants, the big poof

people have said "whats the BHP?" and when i tell them 220 they say something like its looks like it would have move

nothin wrong havin a supra at any age! just older ppl who pay lots of cash for merc or bmw etc but only a 20L or somet daft!!!

Glad you got one! got any pics of it yet Lyn?

well im 21 and have a TT! i had a N/A when i was 20!

a lot of people look at me as if to say give daddys car back but my family are skint and ive had to work hard to get what i got so it really offends me!

as for older people with very expensive posh cars, they also look at me and think yea rite good luck, so when i smoke them at the lights i always give a little wave in my rear view, usually follwed by the middle finger from them! i always give them a car length a head to give them some false hope :p

i live near a school and i usually look out and there are kids taking pics and stopping to look its ace!

dare i say it i was looking at skylines after i sold my N/A and they just have nothing on the supra for looks!

supras have the look and the performance to compare to most high priced sports car!