The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Though id change the look of my car for the summer

supra matt

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the white makes the mouth look disproportionate. I'm a big fan of the smooth look because I love the lines of the Supra and so that doesn't really do it for me at all. It looks... dare I say it... like an FTO in some respects (the nose looks too high). Still, it might look nicer in the flesh.

I do love midnight purple though :)

Like the louvres in the bonnet and it suits the white wheels. (But then I always like IanC's louvred bonnet which he's had on his car for years.)

Not keen on the white gob....HOWEVER....if you like it, then don't listen to any of the comments that say to change it. At the end of the day it's your car and you've made it to your own spec. Enjoy it.

:enjoy:

That colour is beautiful! Great choice.

Car looks great white bit at the front ruins the whole car for me.

BUT thats just my personal prefernce, sorry to be so honest.

P.S - wheels are nice, would be interested to see some photochops of them in different colours.

yep looking great, love the white wheels. the TRD spoiler with white blade sounds like a great idea. Top work. :thumbs:

Just a thought tho.. i like the idea of the 'Gob' being white but i reckon it would look better if you kept the bottom blade on the bumper white, and sprayed the inside bit MP to match. then the TRD blade, Doluck bumper blade and wheels would co-ordinate perfectly. but this is just personal preference and, as said, do what you think looks best, it is your car after all :D

marc