The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need help, they conned me out my car.

Guest pete0527

I cant beleave you actually did a deal with cash. In this day and age there are so manny other ways of buying and selling cars.

Mate, the guys just lost his car through no fault of his own.. and all you can do is have a go at him for using the most popular method of buying and selling cars.

They turned up in a silver supra too, so i thought i could trust them being that they were fello owners.

Sorry to hear this......I just sold my car too and it can be a stressful process....Thats gotta make you sick! that was very disrespectful and deceiving turning up with a Supra, don't you remember the reg no. ?

Guest pete0527

The boys name was khalid or so he said, couple of asian guys; one was bold, the other has neat cut hair, both about 5ft9 ish. It was closer to 25% were fake notes. He went under the guise of being a trader so he has the full v5. Iv been onto DVLA and they say there is little they can do other than put a hold on the change of ownership. I have a feeling the car will be parts, not that it was a mint condition car, but still!

image this one has the sunstrip on and was just about how it was old as, i kept the carbon bonnet which is now sold. Its got the oem white bonnet on it.