• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19" Dare Hiro's in Eagle F1's

http://www.jwwebdev.co.uk/Supra/Respray/10.jpg

http://www.jwwebdev.co.uk/Supra/Respray/11.jpg

http://www.jwwebdev.co.uk/Supra/Respray/19.jpg

Oh, I see that he edited it. Shall I remove the thread to avoid causing such terrible offence to the newbie? Seeing that myself and others have broken the rules of *his* thread it would only be fair... That wouldn't be at all acceptable in a discussion forum after all.

Well said! :thumbs:

Im not offended, its just the usual people you find thinking they have some sort of powers that you should be scared of, not liking new people... nothing new. If you cant see what the original intention was with this then use your almighty hand of god to remove this if it makes you happy lol, back to searching for hours to see the wheels on people cars.

Delete it, start it again yourself admin man, then it will be different. These guys will kiss your shoes. I asked as politely as i could for people do please not add comments, wasnt dishing out orders.

I'm afraid that setting the terms and content of a thread on a discussion forum is doing just that, which is why you ended up with the facetious remarks, its naive to expect people not to say they like so and so's wheels and ask where they bought them,

you really didn't do yourself any favors, however most people chose to ignore the wording and post pics anyway.

its a good thing certain people are off line;)

Oh! and i really don't give a t---s what the admin think,nor do i have a problem with new people, but i agree with the sentiment voiced.

Im not offended, its just the usual people you find thinking they have some sort of powers that you should be scared of, not liking new people... nothing new. If you cant see what the original intention was with this then use your almighty hand of god to remove this if it makes you happy lol, back to searching for hours to see the wheels on people cars.

Delete it, start it again yourself admin man, then it will be different. These guys will kiss your shoes. I asked as politely as i could for people do please not add comments, wasnt dishing out orders.

No talking please and obey your own request :)

If we were all face to face & i suggested we make a post featuring only photos of alloys on supras, im sure...hope the reaction wouldnt be the same as its been here, otherwise how do you get on with people in real life??. Bit kinda rude for the sake of it. Some people just cant resist being arses & taking the piss when on the computer. Its a bit like bullying. Were all equal, everyone deserves the same respect.

Lesson learnt though, dont suggest anything, dont think anything & in some cases dont ask anything. Think ill keep a low profile. If thats not ok now, money back please! (a lot of you are friendly & very helpful. Really appreciate helping out. Just thought id add that)

Yeah i commented on my own post again. funny.

If we were all face to face & i suggested we make a post featuring only photos of alloys on supras, im sure...hope the reaction wouldnt be the same as its been here, otherwise how do you get on with people in real life??. Bit kinda rude for the sake of it. Some people just cant resist being arses & taking the piss when on the computer. Its a bit like bullying. Were all equal, everyone deserves the same respect.

Lesson learnt though, dont suggest anything, dont think anything & in some cases dont ask anything. Think ill keep a low profile. If thats not ok now, money back please! (a lot of you are friendly & very helpful. Really appreciate helping out. Just thought id add that)

If you want this to be a pic thread only it should be in the multimedia section (a section where we post pictures/movies), not in Supra Chat (a section where we discuss things supra related)

I can move it there is you wish and remove any off topic posts? If thats to your liking of course :D

my original post was just a bit of fun, you really have taken it the wrong way, if i see a car i like ill say i like it, i paid 10 squid so i feel i have the right to and if i post a pic of my car im well chuffed if some comments on it also, your original post was for people to post pics of their alloys and thats exactly what people took the time to do for you and i think 6+ pages you done well, if someone wants to comment on a pic its their right, if you dont like it just keep lookin at the pics!