Jake

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm,,

I tried to buy that car off you a while ago.... :)

before I relieved Terry of his.

It is a cracker.

hope the new owner aprreciates...

Did you? I don't remember that Mike. I've honestly had dozens of PMs and emails along the lines of "if you ever want to sell it...."

In fact I had another one just this morning . . .

Hi Jake,

I just came across your RSP and I got to tell you, your car is amazing!

I am in States and consider myself a true Supra enthusiast (my screen name is xxxxx on Supraforums.com).

I know you heard that thousand times befor, but if you ever decide to part with your RSP, please let me know first. My email: xxxxx@yahoo.com, cell: 201-286-xxxx, work: 973-812-xxxx x149. Here in States RSP was imported in 1997 and 1998. I was lucky to buy 1998TT 6MT last year.

You have beatiful RSP there! Take care!

as singles go, how reliable has the car been for you since you have owned it
Apart from the fuxoring heater matrix? :D

I had one PHR turbo fail with shot bearings and a slight leak on the rear gearbox seal. Apart from that it's been good.

Rear gearbox seals and heater matrix leaks are quite common Supra problems anyway.

I recon SteveR is buying it ;)

Righto I'm going to post up and admit, it is me who's buying the car. :D

Partly because I'm amazed there are so many people trying to gazump me :mad: :no: (I knew I should have applied for a mods position :banned: :p) but mainly because I want to assure those out there who care as much as me about rare, special examples of Supras like this one that it is going to a good home. I have plans to sort out the niggly little jobs that need attention and to restore it/her to full potential and deserved glory. I'm the sort of chap who will look after what I've got, and feel very lucky to have the opportunity to own such a Supra - it really is my absolute dream spec, I said that the day Jake bought it and have never waivered - so you can all be assured that it will be very, very well cared for! :thumbs:

So now we all know who to hate. You realise you can't come to any more mids meets now? (which is a shame seeing as you're events mod and all that) I'm the only RSP in the village!

Ah well. I'll get over it. :tongue: ;)

I can almost feel the hate actually, it's quite worrying! :run: