The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pub meet 24th Feb - Sunday Lunch

SteveR

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good little meet that - great turnout! Thanks to all who could make it, it was nice to put faces to a couple of new names and in such pleasant surroundings (a bar that served nice food ;)).

I'll try to have a Supra with me next time :D

Who took pics? Get em up! :)

Mondeo power. Goes like s*** (no shovel) ;)

Took us about 25~30 mins on the way back - we left not that long after you & Julia.

I'm impressed! The smoke trial is probably still hanging about :D

Really enjoyed the meet today. No where near the number of usual faces present today but that gave us more time getting to know the new members :) Great meeting you guys for the first time, hope you enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing you all again.

Thankfully the weather held out for us to have a look around the cars before lunch. S7EVE breaking down on the way to his first meet in the TVR was classic :D Well done on tackling the ribs Pete! That was a monster plate of ribs and steak :blink:

Oh and I promise not to say the word 'erection' so loud the next time the topic comes up :blush:

Thanks for organising Ste :) I think Daniel should make a career out of designing cars too, I want a car with a 1000 exhausts and a 100 hundred spoilers! :D Cracks me up.

You lot can't park for toffee :p

Good to hear everyone had a good time. Sorry I couldn't make it, car is still not finished but i'll see you all at the next one:D

Well done on tackling the ribs Pete! That was a monster plate of ribs and steak :blink:

Nothing to it mate. I'll order a big dinner next time.

Thats just a starter:p Do i feel a Titanic challenge coming on Pete?:muahaha: