• CHAV
    • COOL

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think Joe changed it afterwards so yes, it always had that spoiler since changing colour.

I'm getting old :( Or maybe (hopefully) it's just the angle in that photo. The picture that normally springs to my mind when I think of the orangne car is the one where you're braking from a short run at TerribleTurner's old-airstrip day back in.... 2005(?), and there is fire coming out of the exhuast! :)

I'm getting old :( Or maybe (hopefully) it's just the angle in that photo. The picture that normally springs to my mind when I think of the orangne car is the one where you're braking from a short run at TerribleTurner's old-airstrip day back in.... 2005(?), and there is fire coming out of the exhuast! :)

I remember that day, it was lots of fun. I remember the pic too. It was taken by John K. ;)

Completely off topic - what happened to James (Terrible Turner)? I worked the season last year and didn't get online much and then once the break came, he had gone.

Threatening a club member is a serious offence if I remember correctly.... ;)

And it was dealt with at the time.

Unless there's anything useful that anyone wants to add to this thread then I'm minded to lock this one as well. May as well be consistent. ;)