The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Magnet For W**kers

Jamesy W

What with the dad having his jaw wired shut and the son off in an ambulance? maybe they might be a bit worried about the aftermath of having another go?

Yep. I can see them holding a grudge. When they are recovered they might come back and torch it or something. Or they could get some scrote mates to do it.

1) The scrotes know that the car is likely to be parked there again.

2) As far as I see it Jamesy W doesn't know where they live.

Looks like an ideal opportunity for a "random" case of criminal damage to me. :(

I appreciate what Lukeyboy is saying, but again without trying to come across as a moron,the pub I work in is owned by my uncle, who is hardly a sweetie wife, Think along the lines of a Scots version of Phil Mitchell. I'm not worried about any reprisals, I'm only worried about letting the missus loose out in the car now that I put her on the insurance!!!

The fathers has had his jaw wired shut and the son got stretchered onto an ambulance.

The above brings a whole new level of irony to the thread title 'Magnet for W*nkers' IMO. You really think it is sensible to announce/brag on a public forum that you committed GBH/ABH...?

As for the scrotes who tried to damage your car, you should have had the police round and let him go to prision.

At no point have I ever claimed to be a sensible person, I was answering a question that I was asked. The police were phoned almost 48 hours ago but so far have failed to show, Maybe they are too busy sitting at their desks browsing car forums?

Well I happen to know a few on here :)

(I personally think you did right (and I would love to say I would do the same thing - althought I wouldn't) but annoucing it on a forum is not sensible especially when the scrote turns round and claims you attacked him and his solicitor turns up with your own statement on a public forum. I have seen similar things happen before.

I appreciate what your saying Marbleapple mate I genuinely do. Im sure 99.9% would do the exact same. Fortunately the circumstances are heavily on my side, I would like to explain further but like you said a public forum ain't the place.

I haven't tried to justify anything, but what I never mentioned in the opening thread was that I was struck first when I confronted the guy about my bumper. Its a bad day when you can't protect your property without having to worry about the aftermath, but I don't see why I should work 2 jobs just to run a car for some fool to decide to re-style it with his size 10s.

Its a bad day when you can't protect your property without having to worry about the aftermath, but I don't see why I should work 2 jobs just to run a car for some fool to decide to re-style it with his size 10s.

I agree with you totally on this, and to some extent the country is going to the dogs (and always has been), but my fear is that you get taken to court, treated like the criminal and convicted just because you didn't keep your month closed about how they 'fell over a kerb' (at the same time). I'm trying to look out for your interests in an odd way :blink::D

You can use as much force as is reasonable in the circumstances to detain a person found committing an arrestable offence (aka a citizens arrest).

Now..... what is reasonable?

Also you may use a pre-emptive strike in self defence if you have an honest held belief that the other person is about to attack you.

All this needs to be justified, of course ;)

The CCTV isn't the best quality to be honest as its due for renewal.

The fathers has had his jaw wired shut and the son got stretchered onto an ambulance.

I'm just glad that the Supes a strong bastid cause my mirror is still perfect and my reg plate is still intact thankfully.

You are a legend in my eyes fella. I saw that Sean Bean and Danny Dyer film 'Outlaw'. Just what this country needs nowadays. I know technically you're wrong but sod it, noone plays by the rules anymore and gets away with it so why should we. Hip hip hoorah

The only thing I actually feel bad about is that it was my girlfriends birthday yesterday, so when we were out for a meal we were getting odd looks and I think she felt a bit embarrassed with me and my shiner. I suppose that considering the litigated society we live in nowadays should have made me think a bit more about some of what I said.

Tourniquet your 100% on the button mate.