The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2008 - Saturday 17th May 2008 @ Castle Combe Circuit

lui

OK own up how many of you will be cleaning your supra today :)

Doubt I'll have chance as it hasn't stopped raining yet today :( I've also hopefully got to fetch my cat from the vet and settle it in it's cage. Car's not filthy though as it's been garaged.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well yesterday I was manically installing a new stereo, new dash bits, moving some gadgets from dash to central glovebox thingy and sorting a few other issues. Tonight I'm refitting my newly dyed black carpet, gettings the seats back in, cleaning the inside and hopefully the outside too, and then getting some petrol! lol...

I expect to be up until about 10-11pm tonight working on the car, and then up early tomorrow to get to the convoy! Going to be knackered!

If were on the clubstand, do we have to wait for a certain time until we can leave, it's just whenever one of my car's have been on display i've always had to wait until the show has closed, but not sure if it's different on a clubstand?

If were on the clubstand, do we have to wait for a certain time until we can leave, it's just whenever one of my car's have been on display i've always had to wait until the show has closed, but not sure if it's different on a clubstand?

I'm hoping so otherwise I'll be in the sh!t so wouldn't be able to go. Anyone confirm you can leave easily around midday?:search:

Got a good break in the weather today so i have cleaned, polished and waxed the car top to bottom. Looks great now but now sure how good it will look after a 2 and a half hour drive in the rain tomorrow

I'm hoping so otherwise I'll be in the sh!t so wouldn't be able to go. Anyone confirm you can leave easily around midday?:search:

I've always been able to leave early so probably not a problem...

I wasnt on a stand last year but from what i can remember cars were leaving early,i expect it depends alot on weather you get blocked in by your own club members.
...apart from the above.

I'm hoping so otherwise I'll be in the sh!t so wouldn't be able to go. Anyone confirm you can leave easily around midday?

Razza, I'm probably thinking of heading off am/lunchtime so, if you fancy it, we could stop off at a pub near my way if you have time?