The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bye bye

Paul R

who you callin slow biatch!! take care you tight arsed git :D actually to tell you the truth, i was debatin whether to pay my tenner for another year, i gave in though :p

keep us up to date on the MR2 matey, will pop down to yours again in a few weeks, if it's when the Mr2s just finished bein rebuilt, it'll be a pure coincidence! :innocent:

See you later mate

Ro

has Paul finally gone for real? woohoo :friday: :lalala: just kiddin mate! :D

Odd you should mention this actually. Considering something similar for long standing members.

Sounds like a good plan.

We won't know if they do though, they won't be allowed to post :(

Absolutly, I'll also be off once the account gets locked. Sold the Supra in April after 3 years, still visit and keep up with the odd post though.

Best wishes to you all, I may well be back much later this year or possibly next as the business is really starting to get up to speed now.

Hi,

Thanks for all the replies! much appreciated.

When I get a supra again, no doubt I will be back. If the Moderators decide to let long standing members post in 'restricted' threads then I hope they remember me and let me know!!

No doubt I'll get in contact with you again Paul E/Dude to get me another car when the time comes!! ;) But, the next car I have will have to be much faster!! :)

Cheers,

Paul.

Guest staccato
Have to say I agree a bit, but then with the car becoming much much cheaper to buy I suppose that is what will happen.

Its also cheap insurance prices these days too....well, for some of us!