The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northwest monthly meet!

Sted

Is this Monday enough notice ?

How about the Ribble Pilot in Preston?

Mike

The Ribble Pilot sounds like a great choice, never been but it's supposed to be a nice place. Easy to find too.

I won't be able to make it on this occasion though as I am working Sunday, Monday, Tuesday shift this week. If it's going to be the 1st Monday of each month though, I will be on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, next month. So I should be able to get to that one.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rays the roof

Hope I can get down to this, though it will be in the MONDEO as my babe doesn't get to see ice or salt. She is nice and warm in my garage

Guest Killer Heels

1) Mike

2) Ste D & Mrs D

3) Rob Wild (hopefully)

4) Ian Ian

5) Gaz

6) Animal

7) Leon V

8) n00b

9) TT-DEK

10) Wes

11) M5W TT & Mrs M5W TT

Providing Mikey's not in London!!!!!

Just a quick note to say I saw some very nice Japanese cars down there last night cruising about.

I went to the KFC across the roundabout from the Ribby Pilot.

Then we went and parked up at the Dock front near McDonalds.

In total for the three quarters of an hour we were around there, I saw a VERY nice R33 GTR. I was behind a new STi Impreza and a nicely body modified Civic Type R, in the drive thru.

Also saw a nice Evo 8, and a couple of commoners old shaped Subaru's ;)

Just a quick note to say I saw some very nice Japanese cars down there last night cruising about.

I went to the KFC across the roundabout from the Ribby Pilot.

Then we went and parked up at the Dock front near McDonalds.

In total for the three quarters of an hour we were around there, I saw a VERY nice R33 GTR. I was behind a new STi Impreza and a nicely body modified Civic Type R, in the drive thru.

Also saw a nice Evo 8, and a couple of commoners old shaped Subaru's ;)

was the R33 Purple ?

This should be good but its a reall supprise its in Preston :D Can we not venture a bit further afield for the Next one as preston seems like the centre of the Supra world at the min?

For this month, subject to a discussion about a permanent location (or perhaps even a rotation about multiple venues) we are suggesting a meet at the Ribble Pilot on Preston Docks. I appreciate it may be a little far for some of you to travel, but this is fairly central to the North West catchment area.

Given that for the last 3 months I've been asking for suggestions and no-one has provided any suitable venues, it was looking like this was going to die a death. I said in my PM that this was up for discussion, and this was for this month. I've also mentioned in the past that much further south rules out people like Charlie (who has indicated that he's planning on coming to this.) Turn up on Monday and we'll have a healthy debate about it. Get your thinking hats on ! Further afield - how about Lancaster or Carlisle ?

Mike