The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many SUSSEX owners are there?

KimberleyAnn

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, busted! Taken the day after i picked the car up, i'll do some better ones once the new front bumper is on and it's a touch more clement!

You could've picked a better location for your only garage photo than Homebase car park ;)

I'm going to have do a new set on Beachy Head or down at Holywell (if I can sneak it down there!) :)

I'm in, another eastbourne member, :) and there's another good place, the Beachy Head pub, big car park and if anyone gets a bit depressed that they can't afford the next mods, the samaritans have their phone number handily displayed

Always look before you leap. :search:

Nice, but not at this time of year :)

Guest GirlRacer!

Oooh can I come? Any of those sound good - Bolney Stage is the closest to me, but didn't they get all @rsey and kicked up such a fuss that the April jap meet had to be cancelled?! Maybe a shedload of us should turn up there, just to annoy them :)

Green Man.....................................Juggs..........................................Bolney

1 Kev (Burble)

2 GirlRacer!

where and when? let me know and i'll try and pop down.

Just incase anybody's interested, i'm also part of a club called streetmodified.co.uk. we meet up once a week in Crawley so if anybody wants to pop down, feel free. it'd be nice to have some more supra support in the club as we only have 2 so far! lol

Green Man..........................................Juggs..........................................Bolney

1 Kev (Burble)

2 GirlRacer!

3 Lee P

4 Chingy

5 Kimberley Ann

6 AndrewOW

7 sim

8 Garfy

Any of those venues is fine with me :)

where and when? let me know and i'll try and pop down.

Just incase anybody's interested, i'm also part of a club called streetmodified.co.uk. we meet up once a week in Crawley so if anybody wants to pop down, feel free. it'd be nice to have some more supra support in the club as we only have 2 so far! lol

im part of streetmodified toi have been for about 2 or 3 years, i havnt been to the weekly meets for months, hopefully i will make an appearence in about 3 or 4 weeks time