The mkiv Supra Owners Club

feb meet anyone?

buster

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anja

How about meeting in callington as its easier and more direct for you and fifty.I dont mind going that way as its a nice road hehe

Fifty

As its your area mate got any good places to meet up thats easy to find?

Sounds ok. Somehwhere easy on the main road around Callington would be good rather then trying to find something off the beaten track. As I am going to Plymouth this Friday I will take a peaky if there is any pubs or petrol stations that are obvious to find. :eyebrows:

Ok Guys

Meet at Trerule Foot in Route 38 carpark for 11am Leave as soon as everybody has arrived 11.30 latest then up A38 to Exeter services to meet Mike Mac (if he can make it) for about 12.00 then up A377 to Barnstable then A39 to Bideford to meet Blackie (1PM ish) at a pub for a bite to eat (Blackie is finding a venue) Then A39 to Bude ( Can stop if wish as big carpark) Then B3254 to Launceston to go our own ways.

If anybody has any other ideas please feel free to say

Also if any body wants to pm me there Moble nos then please do

Confirme who's comming

1:Wile e Coyote

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

Anja

How about meeting in callington as its easier and more direct for you and fifty.I dont mind going that way as its a nice road hehe

Fifty

As its your area mate got any good places to meet up thats easy to find?

Plusha Services on the A30 at the Callington turn woukd be good; we can then go through to the A38 any way we choose.

Rich

1:Wile e Coyote

2: Blackie

3: Fifty

4:Anja+Paul(argh early morning wake up call, will have to leave 10ish :blink:):D

5:

Plusha Services on the A30 at the Callington turn woukd be good; we can then go through to the A38 any way we choose.

Rich

How long will it take us from there to the meeting point then?? Can't be much longer then 30 min?

For Wile:

Then A39 to Bude ( Can stop if wish as big carpark) yeah but no but. Carpark is ok but I will not attempt to go through Bude Town center with mine, it's full of Humps. We will have to get over 2-3 to get into carpark as it stands. :blink: There is however a large Shopping Center aswell as Splash Pool and Bowling alley just outside of Bude with a massive Carpark too plus a Petrol Station all tho I dunno if they sell Vpower.

And yeah a few breaks along the route would be good cause not only am I a girly with a slack bladder but we don't smoke in our car so the occasional ciggy break would be kewl :p (I care less about that then the Hubby will, mind)

This is better than bideford and only half mile out the way, loads of parking and good food at a good price

http://northdevonyearbook.blogspot.com/2006/10/barum-gate-barnstaple.html

ADDRESS:

Brewers Fayre

Barum Gate,

Whiddon Drive,

Barnstaple.

Devon.

EX32 8RY.

Sounds alright, not to bothered about the Grub as long as the Parking is decent and they don't have god damned sleeping policemen. I hate road humps with a passion. :blink:

Sounds alright, not to bothered about the Grub as long as the Parking is decent and they don't have god damned sleeping policemen. I hate road humps with a passion. :blink:

no. straight in there. i dont live in bideford but i know most of the pubs dont have parking as they are all on the quey

:)I am still hoping to be able to join you all, but wont know for def until a bit closer, as we should be moving house the weekend before.

If that all goes to plan:blink: then I will join at Exeter services, I will confirm a bit closer to the time. The missus ( Jennie ) might join me as well, if I don't send her out to work to pay for the fuel:p

Cheers DodgyRog
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

:)I am still hoping to be able to join you all, but wont know for def until a bit closer, as we should be moving house the weekend before.

If that all goes to plan:blink: then I will join at Exeter services, I will confirm a bit closer to the time. The missus ( Jennie ) might join me as well, if I don't send her out to work to pay for the fuel:p

Cheers DodgyRog
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

Huh!!!! I hope she reads what you said and gives you a :whip:

Meet at Trerule Foot in Route 38 carpark for 11am Leave as soon as everybody has arrived 11.30 latest then up A38 to Exeter services to meet Mike Mac (if he can make it) for about 12.00 then up A377 to Barnstable then to brewers fare for grub;

Barum Gate,

Whiddon Drive,

Barnstaple.

Devon.

EX32 8RY

Then A39 to Bude ( Can stop if wish as big carpark) Then B3254 to Launceston to go our own ways.

If anybody has any other ideas please feel free to say

Also if any body wants to pm me there Moble nos then please do

1:Wile e Coyote + Mandy

2: Blackie

3: Fifty

4:Anja+Paul(argh early morning wake up call, will have to leave 10ish )

5:carlos t