• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andy2k

im sorry blackie! :sorry:

we cant be team shy at this meet.

im off snowboarding and watching the WRC on the 9th in sweden :cold:

nevermind, suppose ill meet u guys another time in the summer for a smoke :drag:

Ok meet at route 38 head to exeter then up to bidaford then along to bude then to launceston to go our own ways, roads and times to be confirmed. What do you think ?

Sounds kewl, hope we will not just drive tho but stop for a Brew and a chat along the way ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Dan, rethink maybe. I just actually looked at Google Maps and we heading towards the A38 yeah??

Well as you can see from Pic below it would prolly make more sence if we met half way as you gotta head up towards A38 and me down a bit. For me to come St.Austell don't seem to make much sense now??

What say you???? Possibly be better off meeting around Bodmin or Liskeard??

hey guys newbie here but i up for poping along see some fine examples and ideas. live in Torpoint so if u let us know where u startin i'll be there. carlos t p.s cheers blackie for lettin us know

no problem mate, i think Keancy or the thread starter is sort of maybe workin out routes if you want to give them a pm, they will fill you in

Late joiner I know but:

Depending on date/route etc I might be able to meet up with the group somewhere along the A38.

I'm in Cullompton, but don't mind a drive out to Plymouth or Barnstaple (used to work in both of them - now at Yeovil!). It'll be a good chance to give the Supe a run, as it's been laid up for the last 2 months while I save money for the next round of work.

I'll wait and see what route is decided on, but am definitely interested.

(Cheers for the PM Blackie - :))

Okiedokie. I didn't start the thread buster did.

I am not that clued up but lucky for us Wile e Coyote has come up with a great sounding route for us.

Meet is on Saturday the 9th of February.

Ok meet at route 38 head to exeter then up to bidaford then along to bude then to launceston to go our own ways, roads and times to be confirmed.

All we need to know now really is who is going and what time should we get to Route 38, Wile??

As soon as we decide that the rest of us can work out where and when to meet for our ways there.

Me and Dan are going to meet up some place and come up together but I need for us to have a chat once we know a deffenate time.

I'd be happy to meet up from 12.30 onwards (or earlier if need be, once I slept of my Hangover :p). How does that sound to the rest of you??

Meet up, have a chat, drive about, stop somewhere for sum grub and a nice chinwag then drive a bit more????

Can't wait....................it better not snow that day or else. LOL

Confirmed so far as I know are:

Myself

Wile

Dan

Blackie

Fifty

buster