The mkiv Supra Owners Club

seriously front mounted intercooler

Guest no1_boyracer

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So as not to make you all feel like "the goldfish in the bowl"-I thought i'd say hello-i'm not a Supra owner-I started on it's (tamer) stablemate-the MR2. No jokes please! I've been a member of the MR2OC now for about 2 months now, since I bought the car, for the usual technical advice/banter/flaming, that make these forums what they are. Anyway, I popped by to let you guys know that after following a link from the MR2OC onto this thread, It's possibly been the funniest read i've had on any website, let alone forum since the birth of the internet. So much so that it was continued over there-though not to the extent of 28 odd pages!! So I thought i'd post the link, so that any of you that hadn't seen it could enjoy it for yourselves. Here it is:

http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=51349

So as not to make you all feel like "the goldfish in the bowl"-I thought i'd say hello-i'm not a Supra owner-I started on it's (tamer) stablemate-the MR2. No jokes please! I've been a member of the MR2OC now for about 2 months now, since I bought the car, for the usual technical advice/banter/flaming, that make these forums what they are. Anyway, I popped by to let you guys know that after following a link from the MR2OC onto this thread, It's possibly been the funniest read i've had on any website, let alone forum since the birth of the internet. So much so that it was continued over there-though not to the extent of 28 odd pages!! So I thought i'd post the link, so that any of you that hadn't seen it could enjoy it for yourselves. Here it is:

http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=51349

Welcome Olly, nice to hear from a guest, we're not a bad bunch really, just some people ask for it......

Hope your chums on the Mr2 site have been enjoying this idiot at the Supra's expense.... ;)

To no end-I use the same username over there, so you can see in the thread what I thought of it!! I'll keep an eye over here for similar threads in the future, and who knows, one day may even move into Supra territory!