The mkiv Supra Owners Club

seriously front mounted intercooler

Guest no1_boyracer

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As noone's heard from him in ages-i do worry perhaps that he's done something really stupid?......................Like stick his co#k up another blokes ar#e?!!

As noone's heard from him in ages-i do worry perhaps that he's done something really stupid?......................Like stick his co#k up another blokes ar#e?!!

He does seem to of disappeared a bit doesnt he, maybe he has stuck his cock up his own arse.........

No1Boy_Racer, are you still out there ??? Can every car forum thats reading this please respond if you have seen him recently, as we are worried for his personal welfare......

Guest ranger498

moma always told me don't say anything if you don't have anything good to say ..so i wont say how bad that looks and how easy that unit will get damaged .

for got to add why don't you take your hood off for better cooling and get rid of the windows so air goes right through the car.

man talk about bad ideas your just full of them ..im sure the shop or guys that did teh work must have been cracking up at you.

sorry to make fun of you but man that was one bad idea and thanks for making MKIVs look like a joke on other car forums .

ps: take your pics down already.

Enjoyable reading guys. Linked from SIDC and Scoobynet.

I'll be back to ask some serious questions later. Looking for a Supra for my brother so I'm going to be doing some research.

I promise he won't do anything like that!!! :rolleyes:

Guest chilisauce

I feel bad for the dude. I think he gets the point and probably won't be posting pics of anything on these forums from now on. We've all seen worse mods on supras before but I didn't think this guy deserved 32 pages of flaming. If the mods are reading I think its about the right time to close the thread.

I feel bad for the dude. I think he gets the point and probably won't be posting pics of anything on these forums from now on. We've all seen worse mods on supras before but I didn't think this guy deserved 32 pages of flaming. If the mods are reading I think its about the right time to close the thread.

Ironic, Supraforums guy registers and sticks up for a flaming victim :p