The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra specific gear/diff ratio and tyre size calculator

Homer

I've put together an Excel file which shows the effect of fitting various sized diff and gearboxes to the supra, it also contains a graphical chart showing the effect different tyre & wheel sizes and offsets effect both fitment to the hub and the effect on speed/acceleration. There are two main sheets on the file, Wheel size fitment and gear ratio calculator.

I forgot to sticky this back when it was created last year, there's no updates to the calculator since the old thread

Supra Gear & wheel size Calculations.xls

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
I cant get this to work on my laptop for some reason, doing my research for thunder road, can somebody put my details in and post a screen shot please, trying to work out my in gear speeds.

V160 and large TT6 diff

8200rpm limit

345/30/19 rear tyres.

8200 rev limit will do 255.52mph mate!:blink:

5th gear should see 202!

how do i do a screen shot?

I cant get this to work on my laptop for some reason, doing my research for thunder road, can somebody put my details in and post a screen shot please, trying to work out my in gear speeds.

V160 and large TT6 diff

8200rpm limit

345/30/19 rear tyres.

Here it is mate, still saved from when you called the other week :)

Jamiep - 345-30-19.jpg

I got to beat 202mph standing mile to be the fastest supra in europe.

Oh, the bar has been raised again then! IIRC the 28 in wheels gave a good few mph more, about 207 in 5th? If you have the sizes I can post a plot with that, if you don't have the sizes I can work it out assuming they are exactly 28in tall.

Oh, the bar has been raised again then! IIRC the 28 in wheels gave a good few mph more, about 207 in 5th? If you have the sizes I can post a plot with that, if you don't have the sizes I can work it out assuming they are exactly 28in tall.

Krister holds the record at the min.

They are 325/50/15 not sure 200mph on ET street radials is a good idea though.

• 2 weeks later...