The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Knight-Racer has done a marvellous job on my car.

SupraStar 3000

A BIG thank you to Joe and Albert.

My car now looks wonderful.

:urock: :cool:

Arranged the car to have a Do-luck bumper fitted whilst I was away on holiday and despite giving them no advance notice they went ahead and did a marvellous job on the car. Then as a bonus I decided on the trial rear and expecting this to need extra time I was amazed that this didn’t faze either of them and agreed it would still be done at the same time. No hassles

We also agreed that Knight-racer would place the car on their trade stand at pod to demo the rear bumper, but what I wasn’t aware of was Joe and Albert had done extra work on the car and blended in the side sections (Spats) and sprayed most of the rear section, not to mention all the extra work making the kit fit perfectly and spending even more time removing my complicated ICE install (whoops, sorry lads)

Its not often you get a service like that is it?

Very impressive :) VERY reasonably priced too!

Will add pics soon,.. after I have had some extra bits done like mirrors etc. etc.

Watch this space.

Highley recommend them to anyone.

Thanks guys ;) I own the car of my dreams :)

My face it now starting to hurt from the smiling.

:)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Loving the no spoiler look Ro, will look damn nice with the Trial rear. :clap:

Cheers matey :)

I was worried about the trial rear matching up with the OEM skirts but as you can see the bottom sides of the bumper have similar lines as the OEM skirts, infact the Trial bumper sides are similar to the OEM spats :)

Droped my car off today for a Trial copy rear.

double damn! Missed you too :(

Thanks for the pic ;)

I was worried about the trial rear matching up with the OEM skirts but as you can see the bottom sides of the bumper have similar lines as the OEM skirts, infact the Trial bumper sides are similar to the OEM spats :)

Yea, your right. The OEM spats do look simular. In fact, the trial ones look even better because of the angular rear section so you can just see a hint of the diffuser. Works well on the OEM and Veilside skirts too.

Hope you like your trial rear mate.

;)

double damn! Missed you too :(

Thanks for the pic ;)

Yea, your right. The OEM spats do look simular. In fact, the trial ones look even better because of the angular rear section so you can just see a hint of the diffuser. Works well on the OEM and Veilside skirts too.

Hope you like your trial rear mate.

;)

Cheers fella,

Your car looks ace, I thought that I had seen it before with those wheels:)

I was getting funny looks as I was measuring up the numberplate gap on yours - just to make sure I ordered the right size!

Cheers,

Ro

Glad you are happy with the results Ed!

Ended up stripping the paint again after Japshow coz there were a couple spots we werent 100% happy with. Better look after it now Ed, there's hours of work thats gone into that! :)

Here are some photos of it yesterday before you picked it up:

(check the reflection off the black paint ;) )