The mkiv Supra Owners Club

non turbo engine wanted

keron

Depends what’s on it really. What have you got?

Its a complete engine with ancillaries (alternator, starter etc) only thing missing is the dizzy as i broke it transporting the engine (strapping it down) has a na autobox with it too

I dont have one but my Dad does, i bought it for the missus Supra but ended up putting my tt in it after i bought another engine for my singke build so went unused, he then bought it from me, ive been trying to convince him to put a tt in his shell instead, so if i have a number to go off i can try and tempt him :D

Its a complete engine with ancillaries (alternator, starter etc) only thing missing is the dizzy as i broke it transporting the engine (strapping it down) has a na autobox with it too

I dont have one but my Dad does, i bought it for the missus Supra but ended up putting my tt in it after i bought another engine for my singke build so went unused, he then bought it from me, ive been trying to convince him to put a tt in his shell instead, so if i have a number to go off i can try and tempt him :D

Ask him and see what he wants....

Few complete Lexus gs300 cars on eBay at the moment with engines

yes i can get them cheap but thought this would be easier..... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.