PDA

View Full Version : New member from York on the hunt for a tt

Chris_jellyman
08-10-15, 17:36
Now then guys, juat saying hi to the forum and am looking for another supra. I owned a black NA manual when I was 19 and sold it for some reason. 12k budget hopefully so I'm sure I'll find something decent eventually

MATT RR
08-10-15, 17:43
:Welcome: good to see another York member, there is quite a few of us now! good luck with the search, 12k is a good budget depedning what kind of TT your after :)

Chris_jellyman
08-10-15, 17:47
Cheers man, I'm hoping a facelift manual bpu. I saw one for sale on here in gunmetal that looked perfect but the thread went dead a while ago so I'm not sure if its for salr anymore. I've seen a black supra in town with what looks like BBS lm's or similar that looks awesome! I see it parked at infinity motorcycles alot

Supra2jze
08-10-15, 17:52
I owned a black NA manual when I was 19 and sold it for some reason.

Due to no boost>? :d

Good luck on your search for a Supra TT.

:welcome:

Chris_jellyman
08-10-15, 17:55
Due to no boost>? :d

Good luck on your search for a Supra TT.

:welcome:

Haha yeah maybe that was it, very underwhelming. Yeah a 6speed, I would go down the conversion route but it's alot of money. I've never driven an auto but I've read alot of info about them being pretty good, but I personally don't like auto boxes too much

Supra2jze
08-10-15, 18:01
Yeah a 6speed, I've never driven an auto but I've read alot of info about them being pretty good, but I personally don't like auto boxes too much

Mate, I was judgmental about the 'Autos' (as everyone seems to be) & how wrong was I. LOL 1 year later I've gone and bought a TT Auto & trust me it's fun, especially the kick downs. As many would say on this forum, you have to have a feel for both to see which one is for you & take it from there. You may just surprise yourself (as I did) :)

Chris_jellyman
08-10-15, 18:07
Mate, I was judgmental about the 'Autos' (as everyone seems to be) & how wrong was I. LOL 1 year later I've gone and bought a TT Auto & trust me it's fun, especially the kick downs. As many would say on this forum, you have to have a feel for both to see which one is for you & take it from there. You may just surprise yourself (as I did) :)

Yeah I've heard a few people saying they are great especially in traffic and so on, if I get the opportunity to test drive one I'll definitely have a go

j_jza80
08-10-15, 18:25
Welcome :) As Matt said, there's a few of us in York. You're welcome to have a look around my facelift Tiptronic car.

Chris_jellyman
08-10-15, 18:45
Welcome :) As Matt said, there's a few of us in York. You're welcome to have a look around my facelift Tiptronic car.

Cheers dude I might just do that! Surprised there are a few around town, I don't see many. I saw a veilside one on the a64 with flip paint the other day, other than that it's been a while

j_jza80
08-10-15, 19:19
Mines a daily too :D

Al Massey
08-10-15, 19:41
Shame I don't live in Haxby anymore.

jcbt
08-10-15, 20:43
Welcome to the mad house and good luck with your search - as already said don't discount the auto till you have experienced it personally;)

MATT RR
09-10-15, 09:43
I've seen a black supra in town with what looks like BBS lm's or similar that looks awesome! I see it parked at infinity motorcycles alot

That could be Manos maybe ......