The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Returning Newbie

Guest kermit7770

Guest kermit7770

hi All,

Returning to the group and on the look out for a another Supra... UK model under discussions....

I've had 4 Supras to date and the 5th will not be getting sold!!

Also, I found out yesterday that my Wifes mothers dying purchase was a blue Supra- I might have to start the lookout to see if I can source the car.... Any suggestions on how on earth I will do that are welcomed!

So, Hi to all and I look forward to chats, discussions and future meets...

Neil

Guest kermit7770

Haha love the Avatar.... I will use that!!!

All I know is the car was blue with beige (She thinks). Was bought in 1996 from a Toyota Dealer in Aylsbury. A1 MLB was the reg number which should show in the service book when new. That is as much as I know so far.... not much to go on.....

All I know is the car was blue with beige (She thinks). Was bought in 1996 from a Toyota Dealer in Aylsbury. A1 MLB was the reg number which should show in the service book when new. That is as much as I know so far.... not much to go on.....

Their is a chap on here by the name of Tyson (well his name is Mike). He keeps a UK register so might be able to help. Drop him a PM & see if he can track it down for you.

I can tell you a1 mlb isn't on a supra now...

Guest kermit7770

Thanks all,

That's the prob with private numbers... taken off now.. I should be able to HPI to find out if it was ever on a car. Cant have been many blue ones sold in 1996...It was Amersham not Aylsbury though.

I am looking at buying a Supra in Portsmouth most likely and will be subscribing too.... An add in the wanted section will be best place for my weird request lol