The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod Billing Aquadrome Camping

Branners

Rates / Camping Rally rate £15 for non electric and £25 for electric. Electric pitches are not available on Shelduck though.

To get the rally rate bookings must be made 7 days in advance otherwise standard tariff will apply. There is a minimum of a 2 night booking to get the rally rate.

Standard tariff £20 for non electric and £26 for electric

Holiday Homes These can be booked direct with the central bookings line on 01524 781453 – there is a 3 night minimum booking that applies for holiday homes over a w/e. If you call they will advise you on the current tariff depending on whether you require a 2 bed / 3 bed Holiday home or a Lodge.

Booking Code BilSupra12 – applies to camping only.

How to book Members to call our central bookings line on

01524 781 453 – members must give the bookings code to get the discount

All Park enquires – call 01604 408181 ex 3

Park Entry Fee £10 per vehicle per day on a day entry pass for those not camping.

So in summary you need to book 2 nights to get the rally rate of £15, otherwise you can book just 1 night at £20.

Caravans cost quite a bit more.

Please add you name to this list is camping

1. Branners (Saturday only)

not bad, might be worth a go in one, saves dragging a huge popup tent.

http://www.billingaquadrome.com/Themes/Billing/Images/holidaypark/touring-camping/04.png

wonder how far they are from Shelduck Meadow 2...I dont want to stagger drunkenly in to the lakes while making my way back.

Billing are a nightmare... they told me it would be a minimum 2 night booking when I phoned!

Is the 10am kick out time wrong too then? :(

What was you trying to book - did you quote the ref in branners thread - I didn't have any problems - was told noon checkout but I think 10 am is correct - if you end up without anything there will be some room in ours you can use.

Excellent. In that case I'll give up hope of the Supra being ready in time, and book the Mondeo in. I bought a new travel BBQ at the weekend btw... do you guys know what you're doing about food? I'd thought of a tesco detour between pod and billing...

Not to sure! Tesco sounds good though :) LOADS OF MUNCH!!!

Guest add fazz
Just booked it now. They don't allow a single night booking so had to go with the 2 night discount for £30... Toying with the idea of going down Friday night now.

Two nights in a tent wiv u lol