The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel suggestions please :)

RobD

Seems like my wheels can't be refurbed so I'll be in the hunt for a new set of wheels after the holiday next month!

I want kindve the same style as what's on...

Ideally I don't want to import a set either, and I don't want a head ache of trying to figure out what sizes I'll need to suit my car ( I was looking at the CCW website yesterday and they were asking what size inner lip I want and all sorts :S)

Any suggestions? I wouldn't mind buying a set with like a gunmetal centre also as it seems to suit the car!

Wont rule out spoke dish like some of the Volk stuff either, I was contemplating some Advan RS but after having these dish wheels i want the same again as they look awesome and suit the car :)

Thanks in advance :)

I want something more higher end this time out bud, some of the pics I've seen of state supra's ESP in white look so sexy with high end wheels on, you don't seem to get that look as much with rota's for some reason :(

I want something more higher end this time out bud, some of the pics I've seen of state supra's ESP in white look so sexy with high end wheels on, you don't seem to get that look as much with rota's for some reason :(

CWW classics if you want high end and similar style as what you have.. if your spending the money then just ask around for what size/offset/disk size etc is correct, they are common on supraforums, have a search there.

They look nice, I've been looking at CCW classics, I've not found one set in 19's which I ideally want to keep to, if I drop to 18's I'll have to lower the car which in turn means I won't get off my drive without scrapping the front lip :(