The mkiv Supra Owners Club

polished rocker covers

barneybrendan

What wax do you recomend, need some for my wheels:)

I used to use klasse sealant glaze followed by p21s, a bit extreme for most people (i already had these for my paintwork anyway) but i ran a set of polished stock 17's as a daily driver without it tarnishing (topped up the protection every couple of weeks).

I'm definitely going to get a load of polishing under my bonnet done soon. I would've thought the cam covers would be about the same price as the inlet mani, I wonder why they're so much more. They are the same on the Envy website, granted they're both £120 though.

I expect the intake manifold will be more expensive than the cam covers unless they only polish the top !

Looks like a good job Brendan;)

You certainly are going for it since you got your Supe:)

Think of all that quarry dust in the summer, going through your front vent all over those shiney bits:lol:

wont be taking it work once its finished mate,i have direct air feed under the indicator to the filter.would take a couple of days to choke it up.