The mkiv Supra Owners Club

coke stains inside my supra

mathew

the story goes....

i was driving down the m4 a few weeks back and got a bit thirsty so reached over for a 2 litre bottle of cola. as i opened it the thing decided to bubble up as it does once its been shaken about (which it had been) when i say bubble up it was more of an explosion! so with the steering wheel wedged between my legs i fought to get the top back onto the bottle but this just made the spray even worse so just gave up and let most of the contents flow out all over my lap, there wasnt much else i could do while travelling at 70mph.

my journey lasted another hour by which point all the droplets of cola had almost solidified and gone all sticky. i scrubbed the interior for hours that evening before locking the car up for the summer. all was well until i visited her last weekend to find all the stains still there. so my question (finally) is........what sort of product, apart from interior wipes and halfords interior cleaning stuff, can i use to get rid of these stains?

Sorry for the Hijack. consider it free bump ;)

reminds me of a similar story.

Me and a mate went to 'goodwood, festival of speed' a few years ago.

On the way back down from the hill we managed to ride on the back of a tractor and trailer. I was flerting with this absolute honey in a gorgeous dress and straw hat.

Everything was going really well and we started talking. All the time this was going on the tractor ride was shaking my cola can to critical mass.

Just the I decided to wet my whistle with a cold drink.

Yep,.. the can exploded covering me, the farmer and beautiful woman in coke.

My mate was laughing all day. :(

Edited by SupraStar 3000 (see edit history)

On the way back down from the hill we managed to ride on the back of a tractor and trailer. I was flerting with this absolute honey in a gorgeous dress and straw hat.

Everything was going really well and we started talking. All the time this was going on the tractor ride was shaking my cola can to critical mass.

Now that I'd pay to see! :D

Shame its not on video, it could be like a Benny Hill sketch. You getting chased around by a load of sexy farm girls etc :)

I'd have this transferred to members only, opening a bottle of cola, on a motorway, at seventy miles an hour is probably a capital offence these days ;)

That was my initial thought, not a good choice Dude.

Hope you get it cleaned up though.

Hahahaha....

Thats something for saturday night TV....you've been framed lol...

Oooh sticky situation :D