The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Depressed!

Matt H

i think ive actually got to the point were missing my Supra is getting me depressed!

Ive been without her for 3 months now. Everytime i go out in my clio to the cinema, to a mates house, shopping i get such a depressed feeling in my that im not driving my supra!! :(

get her back this week but its been tough. Anyone else missed there car so much that it gets them down?! or am i just sad?!

:( poor guy. how do you get through each day?! i couldnt

were was it for 6 months?!

well it was off the road last year for 6 months when two tuners failed to map it properly.

then I took it off the road this year in january to change my set up and ended up spending he money I was going to use on the car on a business venture instead.

Should be finished soon though!:)

Know whart you mean mate. I still haven't got mine back (gotta be nearly 3 motnhs as well) and whilst I can just about handle it, the lack of empathy from 'straight' car owners is nothing short of rude.

Comments like.. 'the garage has seen more of that car than you have', 'get rid of it and get a reliable car', 'Thats gonna make you a poor man', ya ya ya... do little to help the waiting.

That said I'm not depressed as I know that soon I will be getting that great big grin on my face again!

Stick it out mate... not long now!

I have been out in the supra once in nearly three months,I now have four metal plates in my foot and cant walk on it yet.

I took it out for half an hour last week ,loved it.

Got a funny look when i got out at the cashpoint with the crutches.ha ha

The best thing i ever did was buy an auto.

HAD to get a lift to pick it up as i cant drive my mondeo 4x4 manual,then arrange a lift back but it was worth it.:more::more::more: