The mkiv Supra Owners Club

All Polished and Ready for Ace Cafe

Guest Garfy

well I've spent most of the day cleaning, hoovering, dusting, polishing and polishing some more, and now the soop is all ready for the Ace Cafe meet, can't wait its gonna be great, I just hope it doesn't rain.

Anyway here is some pics. excuse the quality, they are phone pics.

Lets see yours?

Looks mint, nice house to:)

Thanks, it will be nicer by the time I've finished with it, I'm planing an extension on the first floor, above the garage and all the way down that side, that will give it 4 Double bedrooms, provided I can get planning permission of course.

oh and thanks for the comment about the car, lol

Nah they have done a Dorma, I didn't want to do that because I don't like the look of them, I want to basically lift the roof of the garage and take the Brickwork up to the First Floor and then all the way down the L/H side, then recreate the garage roof a storey higher, so basically from the front it will end up with a big window above the garage door (like the one you can see on the ground floor) and two of the small windows on the first floor will remain (one will have to move to the right a bit), by doing that the house should look like it was built that way, rather then just having a dorma stick on it, YUK!!!!

Nah they have done a Dorma, I didn't want to do that because I don't like the look of them, I want to basically lift the roof of the garage and take the Brickwork up to the First Floor and then all the way down the L/H side, then recreate the garage roof a storey higher, so basically from the front it will end up with a big window above the garage door (like the one you can see on the ground floor) and two of the small windows on the first floor will remain (one will have to move to the right a bit), by doing that the house should look like it was built that way, rather then just having a dorma stick on it, YUK!!!!

If someone else in the rd has done it then your sure to get it, your architect will advise:)

If someone else in the rd has done it then your sure to get it, your architect will advise:)

I'm my Architect, lol

and no one else has done what I want to do, that could be because no one has thought of it (i.e the first person just put Dorma's on and everyone else just copied) or it could be because they couldn't get planning permission, I will find out when I get around to drawing and Submitting the plans.