The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Soarer TT for sale

Hobgoblin

Hi all, heres my Soarer TT for sale;

I am going to take photos this weekend, and put it up on pistonheads, so I will post a link here when I have.

So if you want a very quick car for less than half the price of an n/a Supra, this is it.

In brief its a J plate 2.5 TT automatic, in blue 189,000 (most of which in Kms).

I guess most of you will know the spec, but for those who dont here it is.

Electric everything, even the fuel filler release!

Digital climate control, cruise control, 12 disc CD.

Everything works, and it runs very sweetly, no nasty rattles, no noise or smoke on start up.

It pulls like a train, much quicker than an n/a Supra ( I still had mine when I got the Soarer)

Its taxed, tested, got new Toyo T1Rs all round, its in good condition.

As I said, I will list more detail on pistonheads but if anyone here is interested its for sale at £1795

Cheers from Carl

Cheap as chips eh?

I hope to sell it quick, I am about to close the deal on a house purchase, so am trying to raise all the money I can, to have a lesser mortgage.

Bloody adulthood, I was beginning to think it would never happen to me!!

:)

Yeah, Gaz, I think I am gonna be walking soon.

I drive 18 miles to work, in a company van, but my boss makes subtle references about people having company vehicles, like "These f***ing vans are costing me a fortune, I think you bastards should all give them back!"

How about 20 quid for a pushbike for the missus, then I can swipe her car!!

Hows the mods on the red one going, any pics yet?

Yeah, Gaz, I think I am gonna be walking soon.

I drive 18 miles to work, in a company van, but my boss makes subtle references about people having company vehicles, like "These f***ing vans are costing me a fortune, I think you bastards should all give them back!"

How about 20 quid for a pushbike for the missus, then I can swipe her car!!

Hows the mods on the red one going, any pics yet?

starts tomorow mate;) will post pics when finished;)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.