The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I hate to do this, but she has to go unfortunately.

Mad Matt

SHE'S GONE :cry:

Time to say goodbye to Supra ownership i'm afraid.

You all know i owned the Red Veilside Supra i sold to MrHanky, and now his wife Rogue owns her, so you know my cars have always been impeccably maintained, well i'm afraid its time for this one to go now too unfortunately.

I bought this car from Matt 6 at the end of June this year that he had bought in September last year after it had just arrived in the Uk from Japan. For road tax reasons it was first registered to the guy who imported it and then transfered into Matt's name straight away, making him the first proper owner over here. The car has got 83 kilometers on it now and was dry stored over the winter. It was put into storage at the beginning of November and was only brought back out on the road in May 2006.

It only came back from the bodyshop at the begining of May as the body work was extremely straight but each panel had a small mark in the paint and Matt personally wasn't happy with it so he gave it a full respray. All glass bar the windscreen were removed to do this as the front screen rubber could be folded back and painted under. All the bodykit was removed, handles, mirrors etc and all painted seperately. The alloys were shot blasted and stove enamled in white again too as once the respray was done it made these look a cream colour!!! Now it all looks the same colour and extremely shiney.

The car itself is in fantastic condition and drives lovely. It has a manual gearbox in it which makes it nicer to drive in my opinion. According to the importer it has a Razo Quick shift fitted to it. It has a genuine TRD Leather Ball Gearknob to it, apart from these few bits the interior of the car is standard and very clean.

The exterior of the car is next to mint now after its respray. It has got a full bodykit fitted which consists of the following: Bomex front bumper, Regulus Side skirts, Regulus Rear Bumper Extension and TRD Rear Spoiler. It has factory Bilstien all round and rides lovely. It has got standard J-Spec brakes all round too, with some uprated front pads fitted. All the calipers have been cleaned, painted and re-stickered. The alloys are 18" OZ Racing, with 8.5J on the front with 235/40 18 Bridgestone tyres and 9.5J on the rear with 265/35 18 Bridgestone tyres. As I have already said, these have been refurbed due to colour not looking bright enough next to the new paint!! It has got clear side repeaters and genuine clear facelift front indicators fitted. The engine bay is standard in everyway, no after market filter taking power away from this engine. The exhaust is a replica of a HKS item I believe. It has come from Japan and is stamped with the JASMA badge, it gives the car a gorgeous sound but isn't over powering at all. I can easily manage to hold a conversation whilst cruising at over 80.

It has got a full Toad CAT 1 alarm and immobilizer fitted which helps keep the insurance down. It currently has a private plate fitted and this will be removed if it sells.

If you check the original advert for this car you will see that I paid £7200.00 back in May so there is no point in lying about how much the car stands me at. I happily paid this amount for this car as I had seen plenty of other Supra's on the market but knew that this one would give me many years of happy Supra ownership as it had just had 12 months MOT put on it in May and a brand new cam belt. Since buying the car from Matt I have had the rear window and side port holes tinted in limo black and the front side windows tinted at 35% making them just below legal but look very very good! I refurbed the front lights and buffed the lenses and resprayed them matt black which suits the car immensely and had a few little rattles and squeaks attended to such as the rear boot rubbers, etc.

If you are interested in owning one of the cleanest N/A's around and wish to make me a sensible (but not insulting!) offer on an honest car then please let me know. BTW, i know i stand to probably lose money on what i paid for her so don't be shy!

I will update pictures as and when I find them.

If it wasn't hard enough to let her go the first time around it seems even harder to have to miss out on owning her again this time round!! :cry:

As Matt has said she has to be one of the cleanest examples of a MkIV N/A Supra around and I am proud to of been her first owner and to of got her up to this standard. Since Matt has had her she has just got better with the work he has carried out, really glad someone bought her that maintained her so well.

Someone is going to get themselves an extremely good car when they buy this and I hope they can keep up the good work and take her to the next level again. If anyone has any questions about the work I carried out on her before Mad Matt bought her then I am only glad to help.:)

Hey Buddy...Nice Car...

As you can see im new.. my first post infact...but needed to get on and get active and needed to post...

Im looking for a Supra have been for awhile...want to get a TT, but a nice one is still out of my price range...

IM only 26 but managed to collect 7 years No claims now and getting quotes for 900-1000 quid fully comp...for a TT which is afforadable and great

Anywho......untill the price is right

I'm looking for a tidy N/A and an excellent time too as I've been watching the market fall for them like crazy... saw yours.. paided for membership to ask you this question...

What are you looking for ball park figure...i know you paid over 7 grand and being a Moderator I bet its been well looked after. i sympathise with you not wanting to get rid, but im a buyer..just asking a question....

At the moment im playing with £4-5000 cash today right now. but each week its rising.

IM going to chase this one alot its nice

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-TOYOTA-SUPRA-SILVER_W0QQitemZ250027701207QQihZ015QQcategoryZ18290QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Item number: 250027701207

and keep an eye on this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-TOYOTA-SUPRA-TWIN-TURBO-SILVER_W0QQitemZ250027321108QQihZ015QQcategoryZ18290QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Item number: 250027321108

looking forward to your reply...wish me luck....a new young Supra Fan... i will get a supra, made that decision up...so, as a member now i look forward to comming to future meeting's....i would just like to show up in that car , wink!

Best of luck anyways dude.....

Hey mate, welcome to the forum!

Good luck in the search for a good one but if you can't be bothered trawling for one, and want one thats guaranteed to serve you well, this IS the one, and ONLY one!! ;)

Come up with £6500, and she's yours! :)

Also, try Sky Insurance, they advertise here on our site. tell them your a member and you get a discount!

That's a real nice example though Matt. It's OK peeps saying that the market has dropped out but if something is top quality, as clearly yours is, then someone will pay the extra dosh m8.

All the best buddy with the sale! Andrew

Just noticed the 'SOLD' sign - well done Sir! Has she stayed in the forum?

Change of career brings it on, so good news and bad news. Good news is more money, a lot more, bad news is i need a boot, and a back seat! One thing the Soop ain't exactly blessed with. Thats why i've left her open to offers because i need to buy a new car. :(

Just hope she goes to a good home because she really is a proper example! Just seems no one is in the market or she's too expensive. I know i parted with £7200 happily for her ony 5 months ago, but i know the market is gonna force me to take a loss on her! :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.