The mkiv Supra Owners Club

thinking of selling my car

absz

opinions what my car will be worth in the open market:rolleyes: i spent alot of time and money on this project but need to get some finance together for a extension to my house:( some pics and spec below.

BODY:

Top secret custom fit and reinforced bodykit

Apr carbon firbe rear wing

Vertical opening doors (lambos)

SUSPENSION

Hks hypermax coilover

WHEELS

Braid 9x19" fronts- 11x19" rears with custom offsets to fit bodykit

BRAKES

Uprated uk front discs+calipers

ENGINE

T67 single turbo p-trim

Huge front intercooler

External wastegate

Blowoff valve

Hks 256/264 uprated cams

Hks adjustable cam pulleys

Hks AIC (additional injector controller)

Hks iv boost controller

Hks fcd

Hks turbo timer

Aem a/f ratio gauge

Blitz boost/vacuum gauge

Apexi f-manage fuel controller+650cc flow injectors

EXHAUST

BLITZ nur-spec cat back

Decat pipe 1+2

ICE

Alpine cda-7969 cd player

Apline v12 1-2 channel amp

Apline v12 3-4 channel amp

Alpine cross-overs x2

Alpine front tweetersx2

Alpine front uprated door speakers with custom made firbeglass inclosure.

Kenwood uprated rear speakers

JL 8" rear subsx2 in custom made firbeglass inclosure.

ALARM

Clifford concept 600 with intellstart

i'm sure that i've missed a few bits:innocent:

i've just told her what you said:) SHES NOT HAPPY:d

It used to happen...bring back the olden days i say...extract & link for you:d

The aristocracy, however, was not amused. An issue of The Times contained the following passage regarding a wife sale which took place in London in 1799: "On Friday a butcher exposed his wife to sale in Smithfield Market, near the Ram Inn, with a halter about her neck, and one about her waist, which tied her to a railing; when a hog driver was the happy purchaser, who gave the husband three guineas and a crown for his departed rib. Pity it is there is no stop put to such depraved conduct in the lower order of people."

Monies that changed hands was always nominal; meant to be a token sum rather than a true financial gain. In some parts of England, both the ex-husband and the buyer spat upon their palms before sealing the sale with a handshake and shouting out the selling price, which in the London markets amounted to any where from five to ten shillings. Business completed, it was usual for all parties concerned to visit some tavern or alehouse, where the former husband bought a round of drinks for all present with the proceeds from the sale. It was usual for the ex-wife to symbolically return her wedding ring to the former husband. From the time of the sale onwards, the ex-husband was no longer financially obligated to the wife.

Wife for Sale

im even considering selling mine as i just fancy a change to an EVO6
:faint:

Seriously mate, you would miss the Supra. I love the Evo 5 and 6, the rest didn't do it for me, but I really think you'd miss the Supe. Go drive an Evo 6.

Sorry for hijack, best of luck abs :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.