The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 07 - May 11/12/13 2007

Dragonball

Dragonball 07 - May 11/12/13 2007

May 11/12/13 2007 Weekend

http://www.allezfrance.com/docs/feat...lle_dunne.aspx

Meeting up with French cars / jap car owners (who love the soop!)

Itinery proposal...based on 60 cars attending

Now one point I must make - just make sure please that you have adequate travel insurance for the booking - just in case of the unforeseen events etc decending on the tunnel etc or anywhere else and we are not able to cross... (unlikely I know - but I have to make sure you are aware of this)

In January I have to pay the nice people on your behalf and there will be no refunds etc if we cannot get there. I am not acting as a booking agent or in other capacity other than facilitator and carry no insurance as such...

Friday 11 May

(for those travelling far etc - this wil be

14.00 to 19.00 - Meet Ashford International Hotel - hotel special rates available for B&B - own payment to hotel etc - also special rate for Sunday night too if too far to travel)

19.30 pm - Bar and then Dinner

21.30 Drinks etc (!)

MKIII lot - you are travlling over on the train this evening to France - own accommodation arranged

Saturday 12 May

7.15 - Meet Clackett lane Services Eastbound M25

7.30 - Depart for Maidsone Service

8.00 - Meet Maidstone Services - Petrol Fill here

8.15 - Depart Services For Tunnel

8.30 - Check-in to Tunnel (remember reference number that will be given to you)

8.45 - Complete Check-in

9.20 - Trains depart (x2)

10.50 - Depart tunnel and drive A16 South (toll E4 approx for journey) and meet in TOTAL garage with the Frenchiies and await arrival of second train

12.00 Depart TOTAL garage

Take the A16 south until Junction 24

Follow D940 to Fort-Mahon-Plage

14.15 - Arrive at Fort-Mahon Plage - drive to seafront and back to the resort (everyone then catches up etc)

14.30 arrive at Resort and Check-in

15.00 Park up cars in main square and take lunch there or drive back into town (1KM) to get lunch

16.00 pm Cars parked in main square for show and shine competition - meet up with Frenchies etc (ladies / bored partners can use the aquaclub / tennis / other facilities during this time...)

bar and Restaurant wil be open

19.30 Drinks etc in bar (cash bar)

20.00 Dinner served in private room overlooking lake (set menu 1/2 bt wine inc)

21.30 Raffle etc

Rest of evening free

Sunday 13 May

7.30 - 9.30 Breakfast

11.30 Depart for Le Touquet for lunch

This is the NEMO restaurant on the seafront

13.30 Arrive at Restaurant for lunch

http://www.lenemo.com/plan.html

http://www.viamichelin.fr/viamichelin/gbr/jsp/map/netLink.jsp?mapId=-t0dabu9bb64dbp&lang=gbr&dx=0&dy=630&empriseW=652&empriseH=630&map=http://www2.viamichelin.co.uk/vmw2/maf/dyn/controller/NetLink?mapId=-t0dabu9bb64dbp%26lang=gbr%26dx=0%26dy=630%26empriseW=652%26empriseH=630' type='text/javascript'>

16.00 Depert for Calais and the Tunnel (La Manche)

17.30 Meet a La Manche (within the tunnel complex)

17.50 Trains home (due to it being busy on a Sunday we have to split the trains home - times to be confirmed)

Happy to throw open my doors if anyone from oop north needs to stay over on the Friday night etc...and expect there are a few others who will do the same too..

BTW - anyone caught driving like woosies again next year will be awarded a special prize at the dinner!

Cheers

Payment attachment.xls

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you can't go, you don't drink do you? You'll be able to sit back and take pics and remind us of how stupid we've been:(

haha.. might have to break my t-total rule on that trip;)

I suffer with real bad hangovers so i might have to bring a mate with me to drive aswell:D

Im in on this as well mate count me in :cool:

After the last one don't think many of us is going to miss out on this one :D :d :D

Could be one of the Biggest meets / Cruise of the year 2007 only can be bigger & better than the last as loads of people missed out & don't think they will this time round

OK guys - have a provisional date for this here event next year

Check out your diaries and mark this down - details will follow but basically based roughly around this year with a couple of added events...

1. Get together / accommodation option on the Friday night for those up for a evening and / or travelling far etc

2. Lunch on the Sunday in France - venue TBC

Costs will be confirmed later - but basically it will be a package price per person as before (but will include T shirts / stickers etc this year! :))

I have contacted Eurotunnel (arghhhhhhh...) and provisionally booked this for us - early indications are that they will be charging roughly £45.00 a car this year (£42.00 last) so not too bad...

Awaiting hotel charges etc...

I will be going over to recce sometime before the end of their season

Any questions please ask away... I wil post up a list of attendees in another thread later - at which stage you will need to stick your name up and pay etc...

Demand (I expect) will be strong so this is just a heads up to pre-warn you and save asking questions later

BTW - anyone caught driving like woosies again next year will be awarded a special prize at the dinner! :)

Cheers

Hi Paul, Looking forward to this, as this years was excellent. One suggestion though, would it be possible to arrive at the venue in France on the Friday afternoon /evening. Would be good to spend the Saturday chilling and or sightseeing?? :burp: :burp:

Or could it be added as an option for those that wish to make a long weekend of it.

P.S. any news of the DVD from this year ??:run: