The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Abflug photoshop request

Whitesupraboy2

Well i bought the abflug for sale recently and it will be having a respray eventually. Im kinda lucky as my dad seems to of taken a fancy to this car and may buy me the paint :D

anyway colours not to photoshop to are:

orange, purple, silver, white, black, lime green, pink

Ill consider other colours there is main type of colours im considering.

Bright and eye catching and in your face or

a suttle darkish colour which wont hide the lines. anyway post up your attempts if a colour catches my eye and i like the look i prob will use it :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you lucky b@stard!!!!!!!!!

wouldnt go for black as i think you will lose some of the detail of the kit, another colour would show it off more

lookin forward to the next bournemouth meet!

I wont be taking it to a meet till ive done the paint work, id be embarrassed :p

Red i kinda like, does make the blue look the best so far but unfortunatly i cant keep the blue as i need to make the car my own and not the person who bought the blue abflug ;)

Im looking for a metalic look paint really. Supraloof and Colsoop great photoshops :thumbs: