The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For sale... line lock kit

JamieP

Jamie, if its not sold already I'll take it off you. I've got fed up with waiting for Dudes one to become available.

Cash waiting of course ;)

Whats on at Santa pod? Might meet you there if its a RWYB...

sold to that man;)

Two words spring to mind. ...........

Sales Police LOL.

Kinda makes me laugh though. In my book anyone who deos this simply can't buy anything from us. It works both ways you know.

fine by me;) I buy loads of stuff for my car and your prices are never that good anyhow:p

£90+p&p (no traders)

:D :d

Good for him! It used to piss me off when traders got in there first, held onto it and sold at inflated prices 6 months down the line!

I'd like to point out that i've not seen Lucifer do this tho! :)

fine by me;) I buy loads of stuff for my car and your prices are never that good anyhow:p

good for you jamie, i know ive been annoyed in the past by traders buying stuff on here for 'stock' (not naming names or aimed at anyone in particular).

personally i think it defeats the object of the forum, i.e. it goes from fellow supe owners helping each other out to someone who's business is to be on here 24/7 (being a trader), snapping up the bargains. which if done to make a profit from other members is a bit dubious imho.

i personally wouldnt sell to, or buy from a trader that i thought was doing this, i doubt i'd be the only one either.

you must have a shorter day at work than me. you left at 7.45am ish the same as me and you're already back on here :D

Its a good life:D ;) im not working at all tomorrow.. putting the car on turbofits new rollers and having a couple of jobs done;)

Its a good life:D ;) im not working at all tomorrow.. putting the car on turbofits new rollers and having a couple of jobs done;)

sounds nearly as good as mine :D i work from home doing next to nothing and get paid a decent amount to do it :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.